Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

ASAT CAMO??

Old 06-17-2007, 02:53 PM

Default ASAT CAMO??

Anyone here ever use this brand? I just found out im related to the Chuck Pensyl and that all happened while I was trying to find ASAT camo. Long story short I want to get the ASAT leafy wear 3D suit and was wondering if anyone on here has tried this camoflauge...and what you think.
Thanks!
Sam
Old 06-17-2007, 03:56 PM

Default RE: ASAT CAMO??

I really like it. My blind is the ASAT Quickie and my hunting partner got one of the ASAT Leafy suits during turkey season this year. With the gloves and head net, he just about disappears. The Predator Deception is also very good. Can't go wrong with either one.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:20 PM

You know Chuck started his own camo company, yes?

Anyway, ASAT 3D is indeed highly effective.....Contact HNI's buckeyebuckhntr, he's a dealer and I'm sure he can set you up.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:25 PM

Thanks guys!! This is why I love this site. Helpful friendly folk. Hard to find these days. Do you have buckeyebuckhntrs site email? Or if he replys here please contact me via this site with how much you charge for a Large ASAT 3D leafy suit.
Thanks
Old 06-17-2007, 04:26 PM

PM sent.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Typical Buck

Used the 3-D suit the last three years and love it.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Fork Horn

The more you use it, the more confidence you have in it.

This year I am going to use it exclusively.

Probably should have made the switch years ago.

I don't really remember ever being busted with the stuff.

I purchased their quickie blind, leafy suit and BDU's (I have an old light weight set).

Last year I hunted with 2 fellows who used the stuff religiously- after seeing their setups (tree stand/ground blind) they made a believer out of me.

When compared to other camo side by side you really get to see the difference between your outline being truly broken up (ASAT) or being a dark blob in the shadows.

One of the other reasons for switching is my camo situation is a mess. Probably have 7-8 sets of faded, holey, mis-matched, wore out camo suits.

The deciding factor is that the leafy suit is ordered a little on the large side and is used more as a cover all. You put as much or as little clothing as you need under it.

This is huge for me CUZ I hunt in a lot of different terrain/Temp situations.

SC in AUG-SEPT, FL/GA in SEPT-OCT, IL in NOV, TX in NOV-DEC, AL in JAN, plus spring gobbler every where I can.

It is just hard to give up the old tried and true stuff.

But, I feel 100% sure this is the right move to make.

Leo

Upon thinking about this I might be only 99% sure CUZ I am not going to give the old stuff away till next year.

LOL
Old 06-18-2007, 07:32 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

BEST pattern on the market...we sell a TON of it.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:26 PM
BKE
Fork Horn

If you didn't get what you needed from mobowhuntr just go to the Bowhunting forum, it shouldn't take you long to find him or one of his replies. Then PM him, he's very good about getting back to people, at least he was with me.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, Scott (buckeyebuckhntr) is THE best ASAT dealer I know of...

Quick Reply: ASAT CAMO??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.