Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ben Pearson Bows? >

Ben Pearson Bows?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ben Pearson Bows?

Old 09-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ben Pearson Bows?

Anyone have any experience with these bows? I handled a "Pride" at the archery shop last week and did not like the 20 degree angle on the grip, but the "Pitbull" felt great. One of these days I'll make up my mind on my new bow! hahaha
Old 09-30-2005, 06:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Ben Pearson Bows?

I have an Anaconda with the 20 degree grip and love it. Pearson makes excellent bows. I have been wanting to try the Pride out. I'm not sure I could go back to a straight grip.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:03 AM

The angled grip doesn't seem to be for everyone. I personally LOVE the Pride and the anlgled grip. I don't want to shoot a straight handled bow anymore, it doesn't even feel right to me.

Pearson is putting out as high a quality hunting bow as anyone else, they just don't come with the same high price tag. The pitbull is a great bow, the Typhoon hybrid system is smooth as silk and absolutely launches arrows. They come with vapor trail strings and after mine settled nicely it hasn't stretched or moved a hair. Their support is second to none, I know you hear that about many companies and how can they all be the best in customer support...............I hear ya. But if you don't believe me, just e-mailPearson with a question and see how long it takes to get a response back from someone in the company.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

I have an older (2003) 440 Quad and I love it!!!
Old 09-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Typical Buck

I shoot a 7-year old Pearson Spoiler...before that I hunted for 8 years with a Pearson Flame....no complaints, obviously.