Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pearson Bows

Old 02-05-2007, 04:24 PM

Default Pearson Bows

Has anyone shot any of the new 2007 Pearson bows? esp. the z-32 or z-34. Just curious to see peoples opinions on it. I shot it and liked it alot. Also how does the Pearson quility back up to other bows...?
Old 02-05-2007, 05:50 PM

Default RE: Pearson Bows

I'll be shooting one real soon.
They are one of the brands I chose to sell in my new business
I get a new Ross and a new Ben Pearson

I should have them in about 2 weeks.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:24 PM

my dad doesn't have an 07 but he has an 06 stealth awesome bow. Super quiet and fast too. There bows are all good quality and i may purchase one in the future as well
Old 02-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Beul I know youve probably said this before but what bow brands are you gonna be carrying in your new shop?
Old 02-06-2007, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

PEARSON AND ROSS--it sounds like you know what you're doing!Both awesome quality bows imho.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:05 AM

IMO they seem to be similiar bows... which do you prefer? I also heard Ross is an up and coming bow. someone told me pearsons limbs are known to crack? is this true maybe the new bows won't have that problem.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Spike

This is my 2nd year with pearsons in my shop and they are one of the best bows on the market.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Buellhunter

I'll be shooting one real soon.
They are one of the brands I chose to sell in my new business
I get a new Ross and a new Ben Pearson

I should have them in about 2 weeks.
Lucky[8D]
Old 02-06-2007, 07:15 PM

do you really think there is much of a difference in quilty and results between a pearson and lets say a hoty or bowtech? if so what is it... because i shot them all and the pearson felt just as nice as the big names.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:37 PM

I have looked at and shot the Ben Pearson bows and think they are one of the most underrated and unheard of on the market. Fine bows, for sure.
I chose to sell them in my new business because I feel some archers don't want or need to shoot the "well known" bows (Mathews,Hoyt and Bowtech)
I am used to selling great products that aren't well known, I have been selling Buell Motorcycles for 7 years now and most people don't even know what they are, even people that live in Wisconson and the bikes are built in Wisconsin. They are the only company, owned by Harley-Davidson that does build bikes in Wisconsin.
I think the Ben Pearson bows will appeal to the same type of person that wants to ride a Buell. Be different from the crowd.

I chose Ross because they are as well, a very nice bow. Ross Archery is growing in leaps and bounds in market share and are considered by many, myself included, to be the new BIG kid on the block. I think they are going to have to change it to the BIG 4 pretty quick or someones favorite bow comapny is going to no longer be in the BIG 3. I plan to do my best to help them out with that.

Another reason is, these companies were available to me. Of course, the Big 3 were already spoken for in my area. I would love to handle any of the Big 3 as well if they ever become available in my area.

Both companies have been great to work with so far. i choose companies I want to do business with, based on product,warranty, and customer service(the end customer and dealer)
I have been dealing with companies in different areas of business most of my life, I choose based on the big picture. Some are great, some suck.
The best motorcycle leathers are made by a company that I am glad I NEVER have to deal with again. I own about 3000.00 worth of their leathers and love them(the leathers), The company totally sucks at taking care of dealers. If they didn't have the best product out there they would be out of business.

I looked at many bow companies and their products before choosing these 2
There are many nice bows on the market today. There are many good bow companies.
Take the cheapest one out there and it is still better than a 10 year old, top of the line bow.
It is a great time to be a bowhunter!

Quick Reply: Pearson Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.