Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Ben Pearson Bows >

Ben Pearson Bows

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Ben Pearson Bows

Old 02-22-2003, 01:09 PM

Default Ben Pearson Bows

Haven' t seen much on this site on Pearson Archery. Is there anyone else out there shooting with there equipment??? If so, how do you like it and what are you using. I shoot the Anaconda with the 20deg. bio grip and absolutely love it. I get 230fps with 29" Easton xx75s with 100gr. tips. Any feedback on their product would be greatly appreciated and if there are any questions that I may be able to answer please ask.

Shoot Straight

CWilks
Old 02-24-2003, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ben Pearson Bows

PEARSON bows are very good quality!I' m just giving this post a bump so you can get some more feedback.
Old 02-24-2003, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

I shoot the old Spoiler II I love it but it is noisy and slow, but many bucks have fallen with it. I would like to see any info on this to. But I will say that they seem to have gone in and out of business a lot !
Old 02-24-2003, 05:52 PM

They are actually McPherson/Pearson archery now. They seem to be holing up well now and their product line is real good. McPherson is the proshop line while Pearson is the line you can get online and in the shops. Check out the new catalog at benpearson.com. The new FREEDOM looks pretty awsome!!!! I really like the 20 degree bio grip they offer. The bow shoots smooth and is very comfortable. Helps me because of wrist slap which is non existant now.

Thanks for the replies,

Shoot Straight,

CWilks
Old 02-24-2003, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

I owned a diamondback and diamondback vx, these 2 bows are very well made and are among the most quiet bows i have shot!
Pearson has come a long way in the last few years, very good quality for the money.
Old 02-25-2003, 09:16 AM

I completely agree with bbahunter. I' m still using the Diamondback for hunting and I' m still happy with it.

-Chief

Old 02-25-2003, 09:41 AM
Typical Buck

They make decent equipment but I' d really like to see them do away with those split-limbs! Pinwheel 12
Old 02-25-2003, 11:16 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-25-2003, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pinwheel 12,
The reason you see the split limbs is because a few years ago they offered some of their bows with solid or split. Comes to pass that they have less than 1% failure of their split limbs. Now looking at it from a business standpoint which would you want the consumer to have? They don' t get any back.
By the way guys, I have some of their bows for sale at rock-bottom prices, including a DB VX. All new. You' ll have to e-mail me for the price list at [email protected].
Old 02-25-2003, 05:52 PM

I shoot a McPherson Intimidator, and love it!

Quick Reply: Ben Pearson Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.