Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Doe In Heat Lure >

Doe In Heat Lure

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Doe In Heat Lure

Old 07-25-2005, 12:22 AM

Default Doe In Heat Lure

I found a new doe in heat lure called Crazy Juice Hot Doe. I checked out their website www.crazyjuice.net. It sounds like it would work. What do you guys think about the "doe in heat" products out there.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Doe In Heat Lure

They're all pretty much the same , about the only diff would be any "secret ingredients" that they may have added , like Tink's watering theirs down with cow piss , or a drop of anise .
Old 07-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Typical Buck

Don't know if your the same guy that posted the question on the other forum, but:
Sounds good, but not sure on the pheromones. I don't think it is some much that they evaporate into the air, but that they break down on a molecular level (short half life) very quickly. If this is the case, than isolation from the atmosphese is not going to change that. Also, in the process of getting the urine out of the bottle, you are going to create a vacuum. At some point you'll have to introduce some air just to get more of the stuff out! It may be a fine product, I just question if the pheromones are going to be any more of a factor after a couple of days, than in other urines taken while the doe was in heat.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:06 PM

well, i would try it and if it is any good keep using it
Old 08-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Again I use the strained manure juices from our local dairey farms. Works as good as any of the other stuff I have to pay for
Old 08-02-2005, 04:23 PM

The Doe in heat lures have worked ok for me in the past, but i found if you find the buck rut lure during the middle of the rut, added with a grunt call and rattlin some antlers, the bucks usualy come a runnin