Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Spirit of the Wild >

Spirit of the Wild

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Spirit of the Wild

Old 07-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default Spirit of the Wild

I know this has probably been beaten to death but I just couldn't resist.Man I haven't seen this program in a while,and now I know why Nugent is anoying.Too much noise for me.Any of you like the program or what do ya think.I apreciate what he is trying to do for hunting and shooting sports but the noise irks me to no end.Gues I just wont watch anymore.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Spirit of the Wild

I just got done watching it. I actually laughed at alot of the stuff. The spirit rock on fire.lol. Its gotten worse with every minute his wifes on it. She has no talent on tv. Sorry. Tedshumoris so stupidIts funny.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:22 PM

I did too and was gonna post about it. Did you see the last shot, it was high and a titch back but they showed a shot placement of a perfect behind the should shot. Crap[:'(]
Old 07-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: realmfg

I did too and was gonna post about it. Did you see the last shot, it was high and a titch back but they showed a shot placement of a perfect behind the should shot. Crap[:'(]
It was high because he was 20 feet off the ground. It was a perfect exit. And remember. An Oryx doesnt have the same anatomy as a whitetail.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

I watched it a few times but Ted's personality just turns me off. Though not in the exact same boat he irks me almost as much as Tred Barta.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

He is too out there with the "The beas is dead , long live the beast."
I can't handle it. And I even enjoy his old music.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

His wife got big hooters ,worth watching
THEM
Old 07-15-2005, 04:21 AM
Typical Buck

"His wife got big hooters ,worth watching
THEM"You got that right .But she seems to be such a ditzrealmfg"I did too and was gonna post about it. Did you see the last shot, it was high and a titch back but they showed a shot placement of a perfect behind the should shot. Crap[:'(] "I saw the same thing and agree.psebwhntr16"It was high because he was 20 feet off the ground. It was a perfect exit. And remember. An Oryx doesnt have the same anatomy as a whitetail."Your right it doesn't have the same anatomy,I believe thevitals are much lower and further towards the front of"THE BEAST"I thinkone of the biggest reasons I bowhunt is that it's quiet,and I don't like noise Terrible ted,uncle tedd,motortown madman whatever people want to call him is a bunch of noise [:'(][:'(]

Old 07-15-2005, 06:19 AM

I agree with drstalker, I don't understand why they even play any kind of music on a hunting show.[:@] The best part is to get into the hunt and I have never heard music when I was hunting. I had much rather hear the birds or brush cracking. If you need background music like a mystery show, then maybe hunting doesn't excite you like it does some of us.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:42 AM

I have always liked the Nuge, I think part of it is that there is actually another dude out there as crazy as me. Sure he may be a little over the top, but his show is different than all the other ones that seem to just blur together. Good guy in my book, wouldnt mind sharing camp with him sometime.

Quick Reply: Spirit of the Wild

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.