Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Spirit of the Wild >

Spirit of the Wild

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Spirit of the Wild

Old 07-19-2005, 09:45 PM

Default RE: Spirit of the Wild

After some time to think on that you are right about the forgive part. The good Lord teaches to forgive anyone for anything. The only thing I dont like about his show would be the whole fuel for the gods this and the spirit of that. He does come up with good points and is one of the last few that still trails his deer after the shot and ocaisionaly field dresses the animal on TV. One of the other things I dislike is how he said at the Dixie Deer show in NC that If you are NOT a member of the NRA you are NO friend of mine. The NRA would have a lot more interested in joining if they would just drop the membership dues from $35 to maybe $15 or $20. Strength is in numbers and the more members the more donations. That is one of the reasons I have yet to join.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Spirit of the Wild

Maybe his new show should be called " Spirit of the Baitpile" or " High Fenced Safari's". Good one Browning1. He's got zero talent as a bowhunter, we all could do what he does if we had his resources. I cannot knock him for what he does for the kids at his ranch it's a great thing.