Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

nocks

Old 04-14-2005, 03:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default nocks

i like the nocks on my new bemans (ones without the setscrew) i like the ones that i bought new because they make a ratcheting sound when you go to turn them, does anyone know who they are made by??.. i sure like them over those setscrew type. BTW i just got through putting on my WB,,gonna try that rest out hopefully today if it don't snow or rain or that annoying wind.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: nocks

If they are the ones supplied with the arrows then they are Easton Uni-nocks. Easton owns Beman.
Old 04-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: nocks

Thanks there BGfisher,, BTW just love my new Martin Saber had it out this morning after i switched to my WB, the bow and arrow flight are remarkable with that bow, really love that bow with it's effortless and smooth draw and really love that DynaCam also setup a paper tune did not have to make any adjustments (lucky me) tear- throughs were right were they should be. I'm really glad i took notes as to how everything was setup once i got home from my pro shop that really helped out a great deal when i changed over to the WB.