Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

AR Bows

Old 02-04-2005, 11:36 AM

Default AR Bows

I've seen a few older posts on this website where folks complained about AR's products and their customer service. Anyone have any thoughts on how well the AR bows hold up ... or on AR's customer service? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 02-07-2005, 08:40 AM

Default RE: AR Bows

I have a ar34 cam and a half and luv it. As far as customer service ive heard nothing but good things bout them. As far as people saying it being bad, like any other time when the person calls, depends on the mood of the person when they get them on the phone and if they act a like a jerk or not. I think like any product, customer service is as good as your attitude is with them. Most people say well i payed so and so amount of dollars for this bow so they should kiss my a55 when i call and thats not the attitude someone should have cuz . As far as it holding up no problems from mine. I love mine wouldnt trade it for anything.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: AR Bows

I had an AR34 ram cam. I loved it, but liked my current Hoyt better. I had a limb crack on me and the customer service from AR was tremendous. I had picked up the bow second hand from a guy and AR still honored their warranty even though I wasn't the original buyer. I sent it to them via my local proshop and they not only replaced the limbs, but the cam as well and redipped the bow in new camo for me. The only thing left original was the string! It took awhile before I got it back though... close to a month and a half. But, I couldn't complain.