Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows) >

Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows)

Old 02-24-2007, 11:14 AM
Fork Horn

Default Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows)

Last weekend I saw a ParkerBuckshotbow, a youth bow.I was toldby the Parker representative that as a child grows, the limbscan be replaced to better size the bow to the child. In the long run, saving money by eliminating the needto buy a new bow every few years.Anyone have any comments/opinion on this bow or concept?

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:53 AM

Default RE: Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows)

My cousin has a parker buckshot 30-40# and it seems to be a well made bow. Parker is a fairly new company (I think) but their products seem to be high quality. I would think it would be a great entry level bow for a kid to grow up with.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Fork Horn

my hunting buddy's fiance shoots a buck shot, and it was a youth bow at one time and they replaced the limbs and she's a pretty sweeet bow, i have a perker hornet twin cam and the just flat out smokes an arrow, they make an awesome product, and customer service is second to none.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:30 PM

i have a buckshot,it is nicebut kinda loud and a little hand shock,but what i really dont like about it is it only goes up to 50 pounds,but i still like it.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

My wife got the Parker Challenger II, like the Buckshot, it's in the growing up w/ Parker also. Shoots really nice and only need to change Cam modules, not limbs... $50.00 to do that! I have a parker Frontier 2-Plus and love it! I have no complaints...
Old 02-24-2007, 06:13 PM

i have a parker and love it
Old 02-25-2007, 01:45 AM

i have a buckshot , i had 30-40# limbs but i sent it away two days ago (along W/ $50) to get 40-50 # limbs. 4 other of my friends have them too . the buckshot is an awesome bow. its pretty light too. i would get the package because they come w/ whisker biscuts now
Old 02-25-2007, 04:11 PM

They are good strong bows I was looking at one before I got my Hoyt. They are not the quietest or the most shock free but they are good bows.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bought my son the Parker hunter Mag, a couple years ago. It is a sweet shooting bow and he has killed several deer with it. It did fly apart on him at a bow shoot last summer when the lower module came apart. Parker did replace the limbs, string, and lower cam under warranty no Questions ask. I think it was just one of those freaky things that happen from time to time.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:19 AM
Fork Horn

One of the fellows I hunt with gave his grandson one at the age of 8. The kidwas able to draw 35#s and huntthe next year. Now @10 and drawing near 50#sthe boy has taken several does with it.The cost is great for someone to raise a kid on.......and keep them in the woods...

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNT'N AND YOU WON'T BE HUNT'N YOUR KIDS!

Quick Reply: Parker Bows (Grow up with Parker Bows)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.