Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 The best $40 I've ever spent >

The best $40 I've ever spent

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

The best $40 I've ever spent

Old 08-17-2004, 04:13 PM

Default The best $40 I've ever spent

How many of you guys have used a "no-peep"? I bought one on the persistant recomendation of a good friend,and I wish I had known about this thing a long time ago.I cant say enough good things about it.It has taken me from 8" groups at 20 yards to 1.5" out to 30 yards, no ****
now I still use a peep i'm just using it to make me use absolutly the exact same form every time,even from a tree
so if there are any of you guys that problems with consistant groups you may want to try this
if anybody has ?'s about it I would be happy to tell you how I got mine set-up(wich was a bear to do by myself)

scooter
Old 08-17-2004, 09:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The best $40 I've ever spent

Scott Welcome to the board and hope you enjoy coming here and sharing pic's and tips ,there's alway's something going on in here and lot's of good people and advice .
I'm thinking of picking up a no peep after this season I've heard some similar fact's from others on the no peep and i look forward to trying one for myself .

nubo
Old 08-18-2004, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've tried to get some of my buddies to give it a try but they just don't want to give up the old standard peep. The No-Peep is great. The best part is being able to see a deer in low light. I'll never go back.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just started to use one this year. My son tried it but couldn't get used to it. I have to say it is not for everyone but I sure do like it.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the board!
I just bought a No-peep this year and its the best addition to my bow I've ever bought. The only problem with it is now I have to constantly refletch arrows from all the tight groups. I need to start shooting each arrow at different spots. But I can't help but shoot at the same spot when every arrow touches. Its a great product. I recommend it to everyone!
Old 08-19-2004, 04:35 PM

OK i have a ? how good can you see your pins with that NO-PEEP in the late evening.or have you tried it yet in the best of hunting time ?
Old 08-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Twisted Arrow,
The "No-Peep" allows you a completely unobstructed view of your pins in any light.......you don't look through it, it is a reference that sits to the side and above or below your pins.
It is absolutely tops for low light shooting. There is nothing that allows you to see your target and pins better in low light than the "No-Peep".
It is extremely precise too. I was shooting 3-4" 6 arrow groups last night with at last light....almost dark.....at 50 yards.[:-]

I stepped out my back door a few nights ago to shoot at my Bionic buck at last light (I like that "Prime Time" practice).....25 yards , first arrow dead center, next arrow dead center Robinhood.Reminder why I don't shoot groups under 30 yards.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:28 AM
Fork Horn

So which one do I want, it looks like they have several models of No-Peep sites? I think this might be just what I was looking for.