Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Trophy Ridge Matrix..observations >

Trophy Ridge Matrix..observations

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trophy Ridge Matrix..observations

Old 06-27-2004, 11:04 AM

Default Trophy Ridge Matrix..observations

I just bought a new TR micro-Matirx for my bow tech extreme. After sighting it in I am not sure the people at TR designed this sight for Bowtech's in mind. My left to right adjustment is all the way over (it is so far over that I really do not see the whole yellow ring) and my veritcle adjustment is at the 10 mark. It seems like the arrow might hit it if I move it any lower so I went with an individual pin setting on setting the 20yard pin.
Aside from the intial set-up and getting use to the verticle pins I really did not shoot all that bad..
Did anyone have this type of problem with their TR?
Old 06-27-2004, 03:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Matrix..observations

I had one on a extreme last year and had no problems.

It is so low (the sight) because of where you have you rest and nock point located. When you have your arrow nocked and on the rest, looking at it from the side view put the arrow right in line with the thread hole that you have your sight bolted onto.

As for the sight ring behind the riser I would suspect your rest is out of center shot.

So move your rest and anchor point check centershot and resight in your bow and your problems will disappear.

Goodluck[8D]