Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

which bow

Old 06-28-2004, 06:15 PM

Default which bow

I am thinkin about buying a bow and I want to know which bow would be the best and most accurate and all around most reliable for 350-400 dollars. I don't have a place around whare I live that sells bows except wal*mart and I would much rather buy one through cabelas, bass pro, or eders.

I am looking for something between the 55-80 pound draw weight. I will be using it on black bear and deer.

Any advice or information will be greatly appreacited. Thanks
Old 06-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: which bow

If no dealers are near you use mail order like bass pro, huntersfriend, aarchery experts.com or cabelas. In your price range there are alot of good bows such as: the browning tornado, several PSE models, alpine impact and svx, and parker huntermag and huntermag extreme. Go to companies web site and request catolgs and study there products. Even call the companies, Ive eliminated bow choices based on how I was treated on the phone by the staff. That tells you alot about a company. If you have more questions just ask.