Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 scentloc,suppresent or contain clothing >

scentloc,suppresent or contain clothing

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

scentloc,suppresent or contain clothing

Old 08-09-2003, 09:31 AM

Default RE: scentloc,suppresent or contain clothing

Sorry i havent replied about the Chemical Suits i was on vacation. Yes there work wonders. You can get them in Green or Military Camo. There are two different styles that i have recieved (have purchased 4) the 1st 3 were light but kind of bulky w/ access baggy pockets. Yet still nice in dark green as you can wear it over the top and blend in in early fall. When weather turns you can wear them underneath and keep warm w/ outer clothing just spray with scent killer.

www.sportsmansguide.com

Excellent , work wonders dont pass it up.
Old 08-09-2003, 04:12 PM

I Have Had a Scentblocker 3D leafy suit for about 3 years. I hated to wear the hood which makes the rest of the suit useless, if you don' t wear it. I Bought a scentlock boonie hat and face mask and this seems to work best for me. I usually re activate after about 4 days of hunting.I have had the occasional deer downwind and I' ve had wind floaters blow straight to them and not spook them. That said, I think There is no way to totally eliminate scent, but if you use the suit, spray,bodywash, deodorant, you can reduce your scent alot and maybe have a shot when deer get downwind.

>>>---DAVID-P---SILER-CITY-NC--->
Old 08-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-10-2003, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator

Supprescent, made by Goretex inbeds their carbon particles and says it will not wash out or fall out although the effectiveness is not supposed to be quite as good initially as the other 2 brands. Scent-lok and Scentblocker will both supposedly wash out with many washings, with their effectiveness reduced, and neither recommend over a couple of washings a year.