Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

HCA BOWS

Old 05-15-2003, 07:10 AM

Default RE: HCA BOWS

I bought a High Country Split One Xl in 1999 have shot it for 4+ years until just a few weeks ago when I found a crack in one of the limbs. I sent HC an email on a monday and it was friday until I got a reply. To say the least I was not happy that it took them so long to reply. But I called them on friday and got a RA number to send my bow back. I sent it out on saturday and it should have got there on wednesday. Their warranty dept. told me it would take them 5 to 7 days to replace the limbs. They are replacing all of the limbs, So as you can see I am still in the process of dealing with them. Everyone I talked to at the Company was very friendly. I was just not happy it took them so long to reply to my email, and that my bow broke at all. But I will keep you posted as to how things go.
Old 05-16-2003, 03:00 AM

Thanks for the replys folks... Just wondering does the light weight effect the overall preformance at all, more or less vibration etc.??[:-]
Old 05-16-2003, 07:32 AM

I shoot a PSE Firestorm lite and it' s a really small light bow and there is hardly no vibration at all. There' s no recoil and I can hardly tell when I pull the trigger. I' m not really sure about the HC bows. They' re well made so I' m sure there' s not too much vibe.