Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Any feedback on the Tru Ball Sniper? >

Any feedback on the Tru Ball Sniper?

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Any feedback on the Tru Ball Sniper?

Old 05-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default Any feedback on the Tru Ball Sniper?

Ihave been using a Scott Little Bitty Goose for several years now and really love it. I think that mine is about wore out now, I noticed that my loop was getting a little frayed on the one side. Checked the release and it isn't closing all the way. Justa lttle gap when I have it closed and the spring is feeling a little weird. I am ready to buy something new anyhow so it is good timing!I was gonna just get another Little Bitty Goose, but a buddy of mine bought a Sabertooth and really likes it. He likes the forward trigger alot better than his old Little goose trigger. I have been looking at the Wildcat and the Sabertooth also. Well, now I saw the Tru Ball Sniper and it looks really sweet also. I was at an archery shop today that I have never been to, but he was actually all out of the Sabertooths and the Snipers , so I couldn't check out either one.
I was hoping that someone out there can tell me how both the Sabertooth and the Tru Ball Sniper compare to the Little Biity Goose ( or any of the Scott releases with the old style rear trigger). Any help would be great.