Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Wisker Biscuit Question

Old 03-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wisker Biscuit Question

Biscuits are great for beginners beginners but you should grow out of them pretty quick.
knowing when to draw back while a deer is putting its head down smelling or feeding or busy turning direction seperates the men fron the beginners.i doubt if the bizcut matters in those cases because they are occupied making there own noises. i think there are many who use brand new arrows in the quiver that arent broken in.my practice arrows are my hunting arrows.you will always know how they fly and the finish will be much smoother and more quiet.in the stand hunting i always run my pointer and thumb finger up and down the arrow to check for rough spots or debris from target practice. i also learned from a survival expert that you have traces of oil on the bridge of your nose that you can rub your thumb and pointer finger back and forth then use it to slick up the arrow .