Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

ezy rope steps?

Old 09-16-2006, 12:38 AM

Default ezy rope steps?

Just wondered what if anyone uses the ezy rope type steps I've got some on the way. Do they give much once seated? I've been a stick ladder guy for the past few years but when hunting in new spots I wanted an alternative to my climber.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:04 AM

Default RE: ezy rope steps?

i use them with the treesuit to stand on when im at hunting height, had the same 4 for about 4yrs. I ended up retreading the doubled over part so i could get them on smaller diameter trees. Its probably time to replace the ropes, starting to get white at the strees points. They dont have much downward give but they will shift forward and backward if your not careful, they dont really diginto the tree to prevent it, i use climbing sticks to get up the tree. Hope that helps u out

[/align]