Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

dIGITAL TRAIL CAM

Old 09-17-2006, 04:04 AM

Default dIGITAL TRAIL CAM

Hi guys. I have a question about a digital trail cam I saw on the Outdoor Channell that you just attach to the tree and then you can log into your computer and see the photos right there on your screen without having to tromp around your hunting area. it said you could even put it in one state and watch from another state. Anyone know what brand and model it is? Also I have an older Gateway computer that's a windows 95 or 98 (I'm not too hip on this modern tech stuff....), and want to make sure it is compatible with this new trail cam you can see on the internet. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Pros and cons of the unit would be appreciated also!!!! TIA
Old 09-17-2006, 08:34 AM

Default RE: dIGITAL TRAIL CAM

metalback, Pix controller is the cell phone trail cam to get. it sends a email to you and there is no extra charges to pay like the others, or web sites to go to.