Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

SteelForce

Old 10-31-2005, 12:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default SteelForce

My buddy is using steel Force like I am I told him to give them a try. He shot a doe Sunday. She goes so far and drops dead. He gets down and looks for blood nothing. No blood until he gets up to her and theres blood. Cuts her open and lungs are destroyed. He said there was a nice entrance wound but a small exit and no blood trail. What do you think is up with that?
Old 11-04-2005, 04:00 PM

Default RE: SteelForce

Just bought some Steel force, last week. Shot a small buck mon evening, about 3 yards away, almost straight down. Arrow passed through, great blood trail from start to finish, only went about 25 yards. The deer was down within about 10-15 seconds. Broadhead doesn't even have a nick on it. seemed to work rather well, I would reccomend them.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

Any input on how they fly. I have been using Magnus Stingers with no perfromance problems. However, I had six damaged heads and decided to test the company on their lifetime replacement policy. It has been over a month a many emails to Mr. Sohms and still no broadheads. Currently looking for a new broadhead company.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just curious, did he use the bleeder blades with that broadhead? Or was it just a two edged head? A three or four bladed head will leave a much better blood trailVS a two blade.