HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Negavtive Posts
Thread: Negavtive Posts
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 04:37 PM
EndeavorShooter
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by freebirdfb
I am guessing that this was spured by the later post in the Testing the Truth in Advertising" thread. This particular poster must not have spent much time researching and lookin through the older posts. And I haven't noticed anyone 'ADVERTISING' a certain brand, just others posting on rifle setups that work for them. I guess it's just a matter of perception.

no not in the last few weeks but there are a couple that advertise (shill) for Knight and Lehigh.... But, I am positive that the other poster was a long time member that setup a new account to get a jab in, at them...

the biggest shill denies any envolvment but, I have seen the post on other boards, where he has bragged about recieving free product for his reviews and thoughts and no matter how much someone states they are unbiased, free stuff will alter the truth... or at least that has been the case in most, I have seen....

I am not saying that Knight and lehigh do not put out great products but to have someone come on the board and state that a knight is the only rifle that can produce tight groups, well just seems a little biased to me....