HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Negavtive Posts
Thread: Negavtive Posts
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Semisane
Boone & Crockett

I'm with you Chet. That Weasel guy is not to be trusted and I just don't like him.

Of course, there are a few others here that I don't much care for. TC and Knight shooters for example. They are just so darn arrogant! Then there's those CVA guys - can you believe them? What lunkheads - right up there with the delusional Traditions guys! As far as those obnoxious White shooters, I wish they would just stop posting here. Then there's the fact that you can't trust anything said by the "black stock" crowd, who are darn near as bad as those guys with camouflaged guns. Who do they think they are? Jim Shockey? I've even seen posts here by here by people who shoot round balls using sub powders (almost as silly as shooting full bore conicals). Those guys get no respect from me.

But other than those particular groups already mentioned, every guy on this forum has my respect and I pretty much like them all and have learned something from every one of them (with the possible exception of Cayugad who seems to have very limited shooting experience).