Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Just for your information >

Just for your information

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just for your information

Old 01-24-2011, 12:17 PM
Banned

maybe you dont remember what Hogghead -ISP did to saxman.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/blac...un-raffle.html

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/blac...delivered.html
Old 01-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are barking up the wrong tree MD. It is true that the infamous ron goldman alias "Indiana Smokepole" used the name HOGGHEAD on here but it is not the same person as HEAD001. For one thing HEAD001 has been a member here since 2006. For another thing ron goldman had certain peculiarities to his grammar that are not exhibited by HEAD001.
You owe him and the every member on here a big apology jon.
Art
Old 01-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Banned

just pure coincidence then? I wont buy into it so i darn sure will be watchin now
Old 01-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Fork Horn

Innocent until proven guilty should apply here. By the way, HOGGHEAD is a common name that the miners around here call each other, so that doesn't prove anything.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Banned

If I remember back correctly. Frontier G was a young kid who used to post here. Kids are kids I guess.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I for one can and do believe that MD/FG would and does do whatever he has to when he is caught in one of his lies and has no way out. he does indeed have a horrible web site dedicated to his pet brands and self serving projects.the site appears to be set up for one reason,advertising sales and nothing else, since his opions and those of others on the the sit are clearly bias. he spends "more" time on other sites pushing the same dribble and products.anyone who has been on his site to take a look can clearly see of what i speak.to be completely honest he is anti american and pro CVA,powerbelts ( BPI/CVA) product. some of the things i have seen him say regarding american rifles and people who use them are disturbing to say the least.how and why he has become a moderator on other sites is beyond my comprehension.he hides behind his computer and says things, that in real life situations could be potentially harmful to his well being " IE" a trip to the wood shed to learn some manners.i hope the individuals that run this great site consider banning him form using it! Ray
Old 01-24-2011, 02:28 PM
Banned

more proof, he ran directly to another forum to start crap because all his buddies are over here.

Another deal he said, He just logged into modernmozzleloader with the name hogghead and made a post. Interesting as i did a search on MM and that name isnt even in the system since ISP used it and got banned.

Builder, you really do have the hots for me and my forum dont you. Got to remember, you powerbelt bashers forced me to making my forum so the powerbelt community had a friendly place t o hang out out and get help with. Not my fault it took off to more than i expected.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
I wont buy into it so i darn sure will be watchin now
Wow - the world can rest easier now!

Still haven't posted a shred of proof - typical.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

MountainDevil54

His name on MM was Lungbuster 1 and Indiana Smokepole, had nothing to do with hogghead

Last edited by sabotloader; 01-24-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:11 PM
Banned

he used the name HOGGHEAD as well SL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.