Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Just for your information >

Just for your information

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just for your information

Old 01-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Spike

Sorry bad info. It is the "edit ignore list" in your control panel.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

I see this as a serious offense against an innocent man.

MountainDevil54 called HEAD0001 a thief and a con man on this public forum.

I've been a member of Huntingnet.com since 2003. While I've witnessed some heated disagreements, this is way beyond the pale. I hope the owners of Huntingnet take notice and action before their good name gets dragged further into the mud.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Banned

as usual, the typical names that been giving me crap all these years. Anyone who uses the name HOGGHEAD and then runs to another forum crying, obviously is running to an area where the friends are there to protect him.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Urban_Redneck
I see this as a serious offense against an innocent man.

MountainDevil54 called HEAD0001 a thief and a con man on this public forum.

I've been a member of Huntingnet.com since 2003. While I've witnessed some heated disagreements, this is way beyond the pale. I hope the owners of Huntingnet take notice and action before their good name gets dragged further into the mud.
Wrong, i called HOGGHEAD out over on HuntingPA and he tucked tail and ran over here squealing like a stuck pig. He ran to where his friends are that protect him.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
as usual, the typical names that been giving me crap all these years. Anyone who uses the name HOGGHEAD and then runs to another forum crying, obviously is running to an area where the friends are there to protect him.

I don't think that is the case. I have no "friends" here and I think what you have done is VERY wrong. You have accused someone of a serious offense without any proof. You may have opened yourself up for legal recourse in the process.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hunting PA is one of my two home forums. Anyone on here can go to their forum and read what he said. Then you be the judge. The words speak for themself. He is only a member there to spew his CVA rhetoric. Why else would a guy from CO be on a PA forum??

And if you read the two posts on Hunting PA you will see that he lied again,. He did not call me out. I called him out for BS posting. Just go read the two threads in their MZ forum. Then judge for yourself.

One other thing. I just saw a picture of this guy on another thread. I thought he was a grown man. But heck he is just a kid. That alone led to make this my last response to this kid. I don't pick on kids. It is not a fair fight.

GROW UP!! Tom.

Last edited by HEAD0001; 01-24-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Paul Niskanen
Sorry bad info. It is the "edit ignore list" in your control panel.
Done, unfortunately
Old 01-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Banned

he made the statement he used the name hogghead on MM yet SL just said, no posts ever been made under that name. EVER.

There is something very fishy. This never even should have been moved onto this forum, that shows me 100% hes running to another place where he has buddies to help take care of him. Plain and simple."

MD:
the mk85 was high grade in its day, however due to it being an exposed breech system, blow back and water getting into the primer area will be the main issue with it.

This all start over a simple fact of me telling him that the MK85 was high grade 25 years ago.

"For a good price, look for a good used Knight MK-85. Only problem is that it is not an entry rifle. It is a full fledged high grade rifle with the absolute best trigger available on any MZ for a low price. Tom.

Then it continued after someone asked about Custom service and i simply stated that Traditions pretty much sinks to the bottom on that department and is only available to the original buyer.

Then of course he started in saying that i was paid by CVA LOL! Of course, thats a cheap shot a some on here use against me.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
Hunting PA is one of my two home forums. Anyone on here can go to their forum and read what he said. Then you be the judge. The words speak for themself. He is only a member there to spew his CVA rhetoric. Why else would a guy from CO be on a PA forum??

And if you read the two posts on Hunting PA you will see that he lied again,. He did not call me out. I called him out for BS posting. Just go read the two threads in their MZ forum. Then judge for yourself.

One other thing. I just saw a picture of this guy on another thread. I thought he was a grown man. But heck he is just a kid. That alone led to make this my last response to this kid. I don't pick on kids. It is not a fair fight.

GROW UP!! Tom.
Look at my sign up date on Huntingpa. Looooong ago when i first started on forums. That was actually one of the first forums i signed up on when things were new to me.

26 years old yes, been shooting CVA since 1999 when i first got a cva blazer from a local shop. Then a tc renegade which i sold some years later. On a friendly note, careful what you say about that, some actually will take it as a personal attack due to age. I dont judge like that but there are that do.

A lot of memebers here are on more than One forum. Face it, things get boring and slow down to till. This post is about the most attention the BP forum has got in a long time.

And on another note, if i miss judged, my bad, i apologize, i however still am very curious especially after you high tailed it out of the other forum and onto here. Using the name of a member that totally angered a lot of people wasnt wise.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
he made the statement he used the name hogghead on MM yet SL just said, no posts ever been made under that name. EVER.

There is something very fishy. This never even should have been moved onto this forum, that shows me 100% hes running to another place where he has buddies to help take care of him. Plain and simple."

MD:
the mk85 was high grade in its day, however due to it being an exposed breech system, blow back and water getting into the primer area will be the main issue with it.

This all start over a simple fact of me telling him that the MK85 was high grade 25 years ago.

"For a good price, look for a good used Knight MK-85. Only problem is that it is not an entry rifle. It is a full fledged high grade rifle with the absolute best trigger available on any MZ for a low price. Tom.

Then it continued after someone asked about Custom service and i simply stated that Traditions pretty much sinks to the bottom on that department and is only available to the original buyer.

Then of course he started in saying that i was paid by CVA LOL! Of course, thats a cheap shot a some on here use against me.
Your saying your not being paid by CVA?(cough)
http://frontiermuzzleloadin.powerguild.net/ have a look folks and judge for yourselves! Ray

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.