Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Just for your information >

Just for your information

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just for your information

Old 01-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Banned

dont try turning it around TN

Last edited by MountainDevil54; 01-26-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
exactly, but Builder here seems to have the hots for me and makes it an endless journey to ride me every chance he can.
Your exactly right i do, and as i have mentioned to you in the past, i will do so to any other person that behaves like you do... Problem is no one else does!!! Again lil man wake up and smell the powder!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Banned

perhaps you should open your eyes, read your posts all over again... You're 50 some odd years old and arguing with a lil man as you like to call me
Old 01-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

So even though Sabotloader proved you wrong, you are not going to admit it and apologize for calling a man a thief and a liar (doesn't matter where). And your reason is not you have more proof, but rather people are picking on you.

Wake up - I have not seen a flood of support for what you did. In fact, I don't think there is even a single post. That doesn't suggest something to you?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
So even though Sabotloader proved you wrong, you are not going to admit it and apologize for calling a man a thief and a liar (doesn't matter where). And your reason is not you have more proof, but rather people are picking on you.

Wake up - I have not seen a flood of support for what you did. In fact, I don't think there is even a single post. That doesn't suggest something to you?
Head0001 said hes been posting under the name hogghead on MM and yet SL also stated there have been zero posts under the name. How can you make a mistake like that.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
perhaps you should open your eyes, read your posts all over again... You're 50 some odd years old and arguing with a lil man as you like to call me
I have i typed them lil man... maybe you weren't neglected or beaten, possibly breast fed to long, bullied at school ?.. what exactly is the cause of your major malfunction?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SteveBNy

and you won't see any,well maybe a lil. there are a few on his dreadful web site that seem to lick his boots
Old 01-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Banned

Well after a search, found some convos with hogghead on 24hourcampfire. It seems in fact i have spoken with this one before in the past.

Seems he also doesnt like redfield scopes LOL.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:22 PM
Banned

hogghead, you sound a lot like me in this entire thread! LOL
Start at page one,
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...pics/4334094/5
Old 01-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did make a mistake when I said I posted on MM. I thought MM was the "Traditional Muzzle Loading Forum". Of which I am a member with the name HOGGHEAD. I am not a member of MM. Someone else pointed out to me that MM meant Modern Muzzle Loading forum, and that is not a forum that I am affiliated with. But was actually invited to join yesterday because of your antics here and on the PA forum. I did deny to join yesterday. I declined because if you are a moderator there, then I do not wish to be affiliated with you in any way.

I was wrong when I said I posted on MM. So I apologize to those who read that.

See there MD how easy it is to apologize when you make a mistake.

And By the way you are lucky I do not have the same job I had 15 years ago. I sold more CVA products in one day than you ever sold in your life.

I am still considering a written formal letter to CVA to expose your vitriol. I still have several well placed connections in the sporting goods business. It really is a small world. And I have seen guys like you thrown out on their butts real quick. It is to your luck that I am not a person who looks for revenge. But keep spewing your mularchy and that may change!! Tom.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.