Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Nikon Omega BDC scope where?? >

Nikon Omega BDC scope where??

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Nikon Omega BDC scope where??

Old 11-20-2006, 06:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default Nikon Omega BDC scope where??

Guys,
Where is the best deal on the new Nikon Omega BDC 250? The place I usually go to has them for $195, but nikon never shipped them any and they don't know when they're going to get them and I don't feel like waiting. I've tried e-bay, but they're going high there. I'd rather just buy from Cableas for $249 and know if I have a problem I can return it. So where are you guys getting the deals?
Old 11-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Nikon Omega BDC scope where??

Optic Zone has them for $199 I think. Keep us posted if you find anything cheaper. I would like to get one when I get a ProHunter.

Mike
Old 11-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Typical Buck

Very hard to get scope right now due to the high demand. At Gander Mtn. we ran out.. and all of our vendors are out of stock on them also. Prolly why they're bringing a nice price on Ebay.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

Kbacon,
I see you work for Gander Mt. Have you read my post about my issues with gander? Maybe you can help. I looking to get a Browning Abolt Classic Stainless in .300WSM. Which is only made for Gander MT. The gander 1.5 hrs. from me had one. I went to go get it and the stock color was very light. Not the traditional browning walnut. Have you seen a lot of light stocks coming on the gander exclusive guns. I think Browning is give you guys the stocks that don't meet their spec. Anyway, I had the store order 2 more from other stores and one was the same color and the 3rd was a little dark.... tolerable, but the things was loaded with dents. I really like the gun, but don't want a crappy stock. What have you seen and do you guys currently have any Abolt Classic SS in .300wsm at your store and what does the stock look like. let me know email me at [email protected]

THANKS