Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

bear hunting

Old 08-31-2004, 12:55 AM
Typical Buck

Default bear hunting

check out this article and lets hear what you think www.citizen-times.com/cgi-bin/article/news/60233 i believe it gives the anti-hunters a lot to go on
Old 08-31-2004, 11:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: bear hunting

It sure does! The guys who own the dogs aren’t hunters by my understanding of the term. Real hunters would not have allowed this to happen. However, as stated, it gives the anti’s a lot of ammunition. As hunters, we need to be responsible and police our selves. If we don’t, the anti’s will get the government to do it and then we will have lost. If I ever woke up to my golden retriever being attacked like that, I guarantee the only phone call made would be to the sanitary crew to come collect the garbage!

The real shame here is that this story is a week old, and no one has come forward yet. I’m not a LEO but if you brag to me about something like this, I bet I can find one PDQ.

Please keep us informed and let us know the outcome.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: bear hunting

in the paper on mon it said that the dog died from the injuries i agree that the so called hunters give us a bad name the sheriffs dept here can't find them or just don't want to( a lot of good ole boy system here) anyway having hunted with dogs for years in fl for both deer and hogs if those were my dogs they would have known what to hunt for those have to be the most sorry hunting dogs around