Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 15... Spurr-fect

Old 03-13-2008, 07:16 AM

Default RE: Team 15 Sign In

Hey guys, Nick likes it
Talondale likes it
I like it.
If there are no objections, let's go with Spurr-fect.

We gotta have a name. Any problem with that one?
Old 03-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Spike

Spurr-fect works for me too. Good name. YesterdayI saw my first gobbler strutting of the year. Talk about getting the blood going when I saw that!!!
Old 03-13-2008, 07:42 PM

I guess Ill use whatever depending on the day. Id like to kill one so ill try it with a gun for awhile, but I might bowhunt some too. Dont really plan anything
Old 03-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

Late arrival reporting in.James hunting in Arkansas
Old 03-14-2008, 07:31 PM
car
Typical Buck

What ever name you guys want is fine with me.
car
Old 03-14-2008, 09:02 PM

I kinda like team 15...all these other names are gay. I saw 9 turkeys on the way to school
Old 03-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Fork Horn

Ok gang, I been kinda behind on all my hunting the last few years.Been driving a truck and didn't take time for much hunting except a little bowhunting for deer.I got off the truck at the end of last year and am working hard to catch up on all my hunting.I saw 4 good gobblers New Years day from my bow stand (just before Ikiled a big doe).No one else has my permission to hunt there so they still should be close on our opening day.I have plans for two of those gobblers. Let's win this thing!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 05:23 AM
car
Typical Buck

I'm pumped for season to start but, here in Ohio I'll have to wait untill April 21st. I envy you guys that have a much earlier start to your season.
car
Old 03-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw 6 toms this morning, can't wait till the opener.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

Made it back from Florida.I went to 3 lakes WMA.There was 157 people on the southern section opening morning.All the guys who call birds off of the surrounding land had a pretty good time.As for us that hunt within the WMA it was tough as usual.You can ride anywhere down the road,and see birds strutting near the road ON PRIVATE LAND.If anyone wants to go for an osceola I highly recommend finding a guide,or atleast someone who will let you hunt on their property.Don't go to public land down there opening weekend.I have heard it does get better after the first weekend whenmost of the out of towners(like me),and others get fed up and leave.There were half as many people today.I saw a big tom 288yds out,but when I yelped 3 times with my favorite call he ran the other way!I am not the best,but I am not a rookie either.I believe there have been alot of people messing with them pre-season.

Ga opens up next weekend and I have to make up for that whoopin I got down there..lol

Quick Reply: Team 15... Spurr-fect

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.