Team 15... Spurr-fect >

Team 15... Spurr-fect

Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 15... Spurr-fect

Old 03-12-2008, 05:45 AM
Spike

Default RE: Team 15 Sign In

Learningturkeys, I used to live in zone 30. Loved to hunt there. A lot of birds to be taken. Now I'm living down in madison, so I'm hunting zone 16. Seems to be quite a few birds down here too, but nothing like the Kettle Moraine. If you're able to hit up the youth hunt, do it. What an opportunity for the little ones. Good luck!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:28 AM

They are gobbling and strutting here in the snow in ohio, just a tease we dont get to go for another 40 days
Old 03-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do we need a replacement for YooperMike (sorry Mike)?
Hey guys, sorry to inform you of this, but I can;t paeticipate as I didn't get drawn for a tag here in IL. I check my lottery results just today, and no luck for me. Stupid lottery!
Ranchand99, I've been posting here from 2004 and have posted some of these pics before. That's why they seem familiar. Weren'tyou on my Deerhunting contest team #30? (with YooperMike)
Old 03-12-2008, 02:21 PM

Received notice from the administrator a few minutes ago that brandon_rundquist is the latest member of Team 15. He replaced YooperMike. Be sure to send a PM and/or e-mail to welcome him aboard.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I vote Spur-Fect, I'm pretty proud of that one
Old 03-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Talondale

Do we need a replacement for YooperMike (sorry Mike)?
Hey guys, sorry to inform you of this, but I can;t paeticipate as I didn't get drawn for a tag here in IL. I check my lottery results just today, and no luck for me. Stupid lottery!
Ranchand99, I've been posting here from 2004 and have posted some of these pics before. That's why they seem familiar. Weren'tyou on my Deerhunting contest team #30? (with YooperMike)
I get into alot of contests on alot of of forums..I can't remember..lol..
Old 03-12-2008, 07:47 PM

Im in. Brandon Rundquist from West KY. Im 16 started turkey hunting last fall season and ended up missing two with my bow. If im too late thats cool, but got a message saying I need to check in. I got any oppurtunity to hunt some more spots this year so maybe Ill bag my first bird.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Spike

Welcome brandon! Best of luck this year, I hope you get that first bird, you'll never forget it! Of course you probably won't forget those last hunts either.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:19 AM
JW
Super Moderator

and all yor team members have signed in good luck guys en gals!

JW
Old 03-13-2008, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Brandon,
Set your bar high off the bat with bowhunting turkeys, eh? Are you strictly bow or gun/bow depending on mood? Last year I went strictly bow and had some close calls but no luck. This year I'm mixing it up. In the past I've gotten one with a bow and I've pinned down another one but he backed off the arrow and walked away.Hope you havea good time. Don't forget to vote for team name. The choices so far are:

Beard Collectors
Thunderchicken Patrol
Long Beard Legends
Box Call Bandits
Spurr-fect
Beard Busters
Gobble Getters

Quick Reply: Team 15... Spurr-fect

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.