Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 PSE Nitro with accesories >

PSE Nitro with accesories

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

PSE Nitro with accesories

Old 02-21-2005, 07:12 PM

Default PSE Nitro with accesories

This bow is ready to shoot.

RH PSE Nitro one cam with the PSE Centerfire wheel. This wheel draws smooth, yet generates a tremendous amount of energy. The Nitro includes the Phase III grip system, integrated cam-lock cable guard, NV vibration dampening system, PSE's patented pivoting limb pockets, and locking limb bolt system. The brace height on this bow is 6", IBO speed is 315 fps., axle to axle length is 36", mass weight is 3.95#, and the let-off is adjustable from the standard 80% to 65%. This bow is the ultimate in performance for the serious bowhunter or 3-D competitor.
The bow includes Simbs limbsavers ultra, nock loop, string silencers, peep sight and peep aligner. Also, it includes a slider sight, centerfire rest, and cobra stabilizer. Bow is in excellent condition.

Give me some offers for the bow and i will get back to you. Thanks. I have pics that i can send to your e-mail if you just ask.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:59 AM

Default RE: PSE Nitro with accesories

hey it sounds nice i will offer you $100 and a 3-9x32 simmons rifle scope with two sets of mounts.