Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2014 Turkey Contest
Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers >

Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers

Community

Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers

Old 06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

The cape looks great Phil! And it a gona be great being able to keep the team together another year!
Old 06-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you Arrowmaster...

Thanks jepcho! and yes it is going to be great to be able to keep the team together...
Old 06-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Arrowmaster!

Congrats Team 5!
Old 06-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys I have been busy the past few days coaching my daughters softball team somebody fill me in on what has transpired the past few days!!!
Old 06-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Apparently we were always in the lead, Team 1 had just miss added their points somehow and when the final scoring came up, we had the most points. So, we are the champs!
Old 06-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

Correct, we get to remain as a turkey killing team for next years contest.
I think that is so great.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think its great as well. Well throughout the season I havent had much chance to tell you guys about myself other than what I've been doing as far as turkey hunting. I happen to be getting married this coming saturday. Then next week we head to Florida for our honeymoon. Thats partly why I had to cut down on my turkey season this year and just mostly hunt around home.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

I can't believe it imagine my surprise when I checked back in today that's great!!
Old 06-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jepcho
I think its great as well. Well throughout the season I havent had much chance to tell you guys about myself other than what I've been doing as far as turkey hunting. I happen to be getting married this coming saturday. Then next week we head to Florida for our honeymoon. Thats partly why I had to cut down on my turkey season this year and just mostly hunt around home.
Congrats jepcho!! My wife and I have been married for ten years, and we have three great kids. I hope you and mrs. Jepcho have a blessed marriage and a great start to your new family! While your down there scout out some Osceolas for me
Old 06-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
I also wanted to post this picture for swampbuster of the cape I am working on.. I think it is coming along nicely.. This is my very first attempt at it.. I just wanted to try and do something different this year. The tail still needs to finish drying but, as you can see it is coming along nicely..

Hey Phil looks great, is that pretty easy to do?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.