Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2014 Turkey Contest
Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers >

Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers

Community

Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers

Old 06-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by jepcho
I think its great as well. Well throughout the season I havent had much chance to tell you guys about myself other than what I've been doing as far as turkey hunting. I happen to be getting married this coming saturday. Then next week we head to Florida for our honeymoon. Thats partly why I had to cut down on my turkey season this year and just mostly hunt around home.
Congrats jepcho! I hope you and yours have a great honeymoon and many years together..
Old 06-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by swampbuster
Hey Phil looks great, is that pretty easy to do?
Yes it was fairly easy to do.. It was just a little time consuming skinning the cape off it.. Then I just used thumb tacks to stretch it with and hold it down. Then I sprinkled it with Borax to let it dry. I used screws like it the sticky above to spread and hold the fan in place. I think that a small nail would work better for the tail where the cape feathers meet and then the screws in the other places maybe better. But, I am happy with it..
Old 06-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Just like the others have stated an addition problem is what kept us in first place!! I am glad to have the team together for another year as well.. Congrats again guys on a job well done!!!
Old 06-05-2014, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, got busy at work and missed all the drama! Congrats! It was kinda fun seeing the compressed version of the high-to low-back to high rollercoaster ride everyone went through in just a one minute reading rather than having to live through all the disappointment personally. LOL. Congrats to Jepcho on the upcoming nuptials as well. I honeymooned in FL as well. (just a bit longer ago)

Well, now that we are Champions what's the plan to keep the title? I'm working on a multi-beard breeding program.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

I will be heading back into my normal hunting area and trying for that big bird I wised the last 2 years again.. He has been in that place now for 3 years that I know of.. So I will be hoping he is still around there and I can connect the next time he shows himself to me..
Old 06-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Typical Buck

Hey from Team #1, wanted to come over and congratulate you guys on a great season. Enjoy being the team to beat next year!!! Congrats again!!!
Old 06-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you onetohunt !!! For most of us on this team if not all of us it is our first time of being on any team that has won.. We look forward to the challenge next spring..
Old 06-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks onetohunt!
Old 06-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 06-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like it talondale!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.