Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 Turkey Contests
2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits >

2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits

Community

2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits

Old 04-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats!!!! I thought you might be hunting....Never seen a pic with a dead bird with a live bird strutting behind it. Are you sure you are not the turkey whisperer?
Old 04-18-2012, 02:14 AM
EFH
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by blackheel
Congrats!!!! I thought you might be hunting....Never seen a pic with a dead bird with a live bird strutting behind it. Are you sure you are not the turkey whisperer?
Lol!! Yea, I would like to setup while he dose a photo shoot! If I was that turkey I would avoid Arrow like the plague! That would be like hanging around Manson! Hahaha!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

Heres another pic hahaha Turkey Whisperer and Manson hahaha

Old 04-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Job Captain! Hope the live one did'nt nip ya in the budd while your back was turned.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:17 AM
EFH
Typical Buck

Ok, heading back up to north Alabama. I should have time for a quick hunt this evening then hunt through sun. morning. Good luck to everyone out this weekend!
Old 04-20-2012, 04:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Heres another pic hahaha Turkey Whisperer and Manson hahaha

Thread invasion....

Arrow which turkey did you kill Tom or Jerry? That is cruel you'd let the live one stand over his dead brother....sad
Old 04-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Firelt Its sad to report I lost Jerry in November. It was a bummer. But Tom is still gobbling his head off like usual.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Headed back to Missouri on Sunday for 2 days of hunting. Then back to Indiana for our opening day. I feel the rush coming. Here we go I cant get enough
Old 04-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
ss56 and arrow get us some birds and in arrows case maybe a bigger one.....so we can stay on top
I wish I could brother, but I haven't heard a gobble in about 3 weeks. They usually start back up a little right about now though. I'm going out to cut and disk up some areas this weekend. I'll have about 4 or 5 more hunts maybe. I may go over in GA a few more times too. Bad season again, thanks to the poacher and over hunting in Randolph county. Used to be turkey heaven, but it's just no fun anymore. I got a baby girl on the way so I'll be all wrapped up in that soon, which I'm way more excited about than turkeys. Who knows, maybe I'll luck up one of these last few days.

Congrats to Kenny and Blackheel and the rest of you guys layin the wood to em this season! Yall look like yall are having a ball, keep it up!
Old 04-21-2012, 03:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

SS56 Great to hear about the baby girl on the way,thats enough to make any spring a great spring. I pray that wife and daughter will be kept healthy during the process and that your joy may be full as you share this wonderful,magical moment together. You got your priorities right team mate. If the Lord is pleased to bless you with a Tom well it would be a good thing as well. Sounds like your going to have to get aggressive down there if you get another hunt or two in your busy schedule. Regardless we count you a team mate non the less and maybe those of us waiting for our season to open will bag big enough birds to equal out to you getting one. Psalm 127:3,4,5

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.