Community

Team 2 Check In Freak Nasty

Old 12-14-2012, 05:09 AM
Super Moderator

WV, the hunt that the boy was on, is what we call 2nd gun. (the last 4 days of the gun season). A 2nd gun hunt, (which includes your lodging and meals) is $3250. That may seem like a lot, but is considerably less than most reputable outfitters. As far as the size of the buck, you may shoot the largest buck you see for no additional cost. We want hunters to harvest a buck. We do have a minimum of 125", that we prefer hunters not shoot, as that is next years bucks. If you are interested, and would like to talk more about it, I can give you my number.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Super Moderator

If you'd like to see some of what was harvested this year, or years past check the Photo Gallery. http://www.imbmonsterbucks.com/gallery/cat.php?cat=36
Old 12-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator

Well m/l ended today, I did bring home 3 does, 1 of which will count as 50 towards our score. I'll snap a pic later. I did have a buck come through, but didn't see him till it was too late, couldn't reload fast enough. Grrrr lol
Old 12-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good job DD! Too bad no bucks. I haven't been out lately, been fighting a cold and too much going on with holidays, etc. Hope to get out a couple more times, we end the Sat after new years.

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New year!
Old 12-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

WV, I've been fighting one of those colds too. Feels like my head is splitting open. Hot and cold flashes. Bones ache, even my eyeballs hurt. lol

Hope you all had a Grrrreat Christmas, and have a safe and Happy New Year!!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM
Typical Buck

got a doe down in late season ohio muzz. Jan 5 sorry for not being around all season guys school has kept me so busy
Old 01-17-2013, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good job Vermont. I guess this thing is about done, not sure if anyone here is still hunting or not. We are done around here. Even if Deerdust enters his doe, looks like we won't crack the top 3. Oh well, it was fun fellas.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

Well we gave it a good run. I didn't have alot of time to hunt this year. I am actually ending the year without being able to put my tag on a buck, oh well. they will be bigger next year
Old 01-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator

Not the best pic, but it's food in the freezer. I thought I had posted it already. Sorry for the delay. Still doesn't help us much, but it was a fun time, and that's what counts. You all did an awesome job. I am sure next year it will be different teams, so get out there, do your scouting, and get that big boy on cam and in your sites.. Kudos
Attached Thumbnails Team 2 Check In Freak Nasty-100_3965.jpg  
Old 01-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Fork Horn

Nice Job everyone. Sorry I have not been on much. I was only able to score the one doe. I had a breakin in early december to my garage. Aside from lots of tools they got my bow, range finder and muck boots. Even though I still had plenty of other gear to hunt with and my rifles I did not go out again. Turned my world upside down for awhile so hunting got pushed to the side. However I have put in for my 2013 time off so I am already thinking about next year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.