Community

Team 2 Check In Freak Nasty

Old 11-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck TB!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys....anyone still hunting? I went out Sat am, got blanked. Haven't been out any this week...too warm for me. 70 degrees today, yuck. Supposed to cool off some later this week, and I'll be doing some ML hunting Fri & Sat. Hopefully a nice buck will stroll by, who knows.

Man this contest is LAME this year...I just looked at the scorecard and only 34 entries have been put in. That is pathetic, probably 25% have even taken a deer - or else they just don't care and aren't posting. Oh well.

Good luck guys, hope you connect! We still have about a month left, I'll be out as much as I can till the end.

-Mike
Old 12-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have about a month left as well...haven't been out in a few weeks. Out of town some, really busy, and threw my back out last week. The back is about back to normal, so I plan to go some later this week and weekend.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was out this past weekend. Only got to hunt Saturday morning.

Pulled the trail camera pictures and turns out I was a few days behind schedule for this buck. Picture was taken 3 days earlier right around sunrise well within range of the blind I was hunting out of Saturday.

At least I know he is still alive and shockingly not all broken up. Most of the other deer I'm getting on camera have at least 1 or 2 broken tines, maybe this is the one doing the breaking.

I have at least a couple more days I will be able to hunt, going to be hard to workout a schedule with this guy, but maybe it will work out as they get more into looking for food instead of girls.

Our gun season ends on January 6th.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Finally getting to go back out a bit today and tomorrow. It's been too long! Here's to hoping a brown hide hits the ground!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry gang we got shut out this past week first time ever
Well that is why they call it hunting and not shopping!
Keep at her lads
Old 12-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, too bad treebeard. Great buck npaden...hope you connect with him!

We killed 6 does this weekend on our muzzleloader hunt. That makes 22 total we took on our farm this year. It was a good time, and my daughter got to go with us and she had a blast. Still no bucks for me or my son unfortunately. We still have time, we'll keep plugging away. Good luck guys.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

I didn't hunt while in kansas, but clients took a couple good bucks. A 192, and a 14 yr old boy that killed his 1st deer ever, a 174. Our m/l starts this Sat the 15th. A few clients and I will get to hunt too.

Here is a pic of the 14yr old and his Kansas buck
Attached Thumbnails Team 2 Check In Freak Nasty-1208120918a.jpg  
Old 12-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Nice buck there npaden, hope you get to go after him.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man deerdust...thats a hammer! Congrats to that kid, but I dare say he may be ruined now, LOL

Whats a hunt cost to get a buck like that?

Good luck, hope you connect. That's gotta be hard putting all those people on nice bucks all year and not getting to hunt much yourself. I hope you get one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.