Community

Team 12-Racks & Straps Check In

Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

To all of my teammates : God is good ! I must ask that you all pray for my Brother, my best friend and my hunting partner, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Sunday night was almost our last hunt together, which I cut my hand field dressing a doe that I took. Early Monday morning, it appears that his wife of 2 years put a plot to kill him in motion. That's right KILL him ! Without giving to much information, since I am a Detective with our county Sheriff's office, some information has been withheld from me. It appears she had planned with two others to KILL him, by luring him out of thier house at 2:15 in the morning and while one of those hid nearby shooting him twice. My brother lost a lot of blood, but by GOD's GRACE and MERCY he has survived and the rounds did not hit any vital organs. It did however take him out of bow hunting this year. Muzzleloader and rifle season, we will see. I am so ANGRY, lets say, DAMN MAD right now ! All of those involved have been arrested, but my Hunting Partner, my BROTHER will survive to see another sunrise and another sunset from a deer stand and to see this B$&?H get a cage ! Sorry for my Language, forgive me, but as your teammate and a fellow deer hunter, please Pray for him. Thank You ! Maybe not the place to vent, so forgive me, but I believe fellow deer hunters know the power of Prayer !
Old 10-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Typical Buck

I'm glad to hear he is doing okay. Sorry about the news though if I lived closer I'd lend a hand. I'll keep him in my prayers though.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

prayers are going out to your friend glad he's okay !

on the other hand getting in the stand for the first time tomorrow morn, wish me luck !
Old 10-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

I wish you luck ! Hope all comes together for ya ! My brother thinks now he'll be ready by muzzleloader, it's hard to watch family go through this, but he's tough ! Be sure and let us know how it goes.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by invmp12
To all of my teammates : God is good ! I must ask that you all pray for my Brother, my best friend and my hunting partner, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Sunday night was almost our last hunt together, which I cut my hand field dressing a doe that I took. Early Monday morning, it appears that his wife of 2 years put a plot to kill him in motion. That's right KILL him ! Without giving to much information, since I am a Detective with our county Sheriff's office, some information has been withheld from me. It appears she had planned with two others to KILL him, by luring him out of thier house at 2:15 in the morning and while one of those hid nearby shooting him twice. My brother lost a lot of blood, but by GOD's GRACE and MERCY he has survived and the rounds did not hit any vital organs. It did however take him out of bow hunting this year. Muzzleloader and rifle season, we will see. I am so ANGRY, lets say, DAMN MAD right now ! All of those involved have been arrested, but my Hunting Partner, my BROTHER will survive to see another sunrise and another sunset from a deer stand and to see this B$&?H get a cage ! Sorry for my Language, forgive me, but as your teammate and a fellow deer hunter, please Pray for him. Thank You ! Maybe not the place to vent, so forgive me, but I believe fellow deer hunters know the power of Prayer !
Prayers sent, it blows my mind how terrible some people are.

I truely hope your brother has a quick enough recovery and can get in the woods soon.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

Prayers brotha
Old 10-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

Went out this morning for the first time two young bucks and two does. The does came to about three yards from the blind still waiting to shoot though. Also had 15 turkey around the blind. Hopefully lay something down tonight.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:39 AM
Fork Horn

no deer sighted for me today, my cousin saw one, tough wind to hunt on our farms hopefully better luck tonight
Old 10-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

Got us a doe... link
http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubb...=0#Post2970916
Old 10-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats on the doe. I should have one in the morning if not tonight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.