HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 12-Racks & Straps Check In
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 PM
invmp12
Fork Horn

To all of my teammates : God is good ! I must ask that you all pray for my Brother, my best friend and my hunting partner, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Sunday night was almost our last hunt together, which I cut my hand field dressing a doe that I took. Early Monday morning, it appears that his wife of 2 years put a plot to kill him in motion. That's right KILL him ! Without giving to much information, since I am a Detective with our county Sheriff's office, some information has been withheld from me. It appears she had planned with two others to KILL him, by luring him out of thier house at 2:15 in the morning and while one of those hid nearby shooting him twice. My brother lost a lot of blood, but by GOD's GRACE and MERCY he has survived and the rounds did not hit any vital organs. It did however take him out of bow hunting this year. Muzzleloader and rifle season, we will see. I am so ANGRY, lets say, DAMN MAD right now ! All of those involved have been arrested, but my Hunting Partner, my BROTHER will survive to see another sunrise and another sunset from a deer stand and to see this B$&?H get a cage ! Sorry for my Language, forgive me, but as your teammate and a fellow deer hunter, please Pray for him. Thank You ! Maybe not the place to vent, so forgive me, but I believe fellow deer hunters know the power of Prayer !