Team 12-Racks & Straps Check In

Old 09-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

Let me be the first to congratulate you ! I've been married to my wonderful bride for 22years. She has helped me put up stands, prepare salt licks, set trail cams, ( she picks where to put the camera) but she has yet to go on a hunt. She says that's my time. I hope this will be the year that she'll go on a hunt, before it gets to cold. Cherish every moment because time will fly by. Congratulations !!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

Thank you Marty, she went out with me checking cameras this weekend. She still doesn't understand why me and my friend get excited over big deer on the pics but eventually she will learn.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Typical Buck

UPDATE- Hey, everyone I thought I'd let you know are team is now completed. I have updated the first post and added Kreagerm's score everytime some one adds points I will put their total next to their name and our team total at the bottom so we can watch to see how we are doing...

5 days until season opener here in Iowa, 10 days until I'm in stand..Time seems to slow down this time of year.
I hope everyone's seasons are going well or start off well. The team thread has seemed to slow down a bit. Hope to hear from everyone soon.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats Curtis! I can't imagine how happy you two are.

btw, I ended up not hunting the deer I jumped but I now have a cam over his tracks were he crossed the creek that day.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Fork Horn

well yall all i can add to our teams points now is the doe points anyways like i said i tagged out in NH shot a 4 pointer 2 days after that 3 pointer me and my buddie doubled up and he shot a doe same night 75yrds away and i watched him just like he watched me shoot the buck. I hope to get a big buck now once MA opens. Got a few on camera we will see. If any of yall are ever up in MA or my area of VT hit me up got land and deer and lots of turkeys i hope we can over take some of these teams that have 6-8 guys fom MID western states lol
Old 09-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Typical Buck

Master Chief- Thank you. I hope you get him patterned and get a shot at him.

Bluetick- It's alright congrats on your kills. points for a doe is better than no points.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Fork Horn

small issue. Rule 10 states that you must check in your deer on the results page within 10 days of harvest. I'm going to Kansas for 15 days. So if i happen to shoot one early in the week, there is no internet access at all. My cousin is old school. He doesn't have cable tv, sat. tv or computer. To stay within the rules I'm asking for some advice well in advance. I do plan on taking inventory and glassing for the first day or two but hey you never know! If the rut is kickin in i'm gonna sit all day from day 1. What should i do? I do have text on my phone and can send a pic with measurements to someone. Looking for ideas
Old 09-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

I'll PM you my number
Old 09-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck to everyone going out this weekend. Our season opens Monday. I may be able to get out Friday afternoon.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Typical Buck

Any one go out this weekend? How were your hunts? Season opens tomorrow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.