Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team "10" Most Wanted

Old 08-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Typical Buck

Ten Dark Shadows
Ten Most Wanted (liked that one)

I'm not picky.. name really is irrelevant in my opinion haha.. all that matters is that we put some bone on the ground
Old 08-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Typical Buck

Ten Most Wanted is brilliant!!! Gets my vote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Spike

10 most wanted gets my vote.

I threw together just now. Its a prototype. I can put whatever image in it we want.

Last edited by bigsugar; 08-23-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
Ten Most Wanted is brilliant!!! Gets my vote
Sounds great to me
Old 08-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigsugar
10 most wanted gets my vote.

I threw together just now. Its a prototype. I can put whatever image in it we want.

I really like it!!! Fantastic job, it gets my vote. Should we add the word Team or should we highlight the 10, with say quotation marks to focus on the 10?

Matt
Old 08-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
I really like it!!! Fantastic job, it gets my vote. Should we add the word Team or should we highlight the 10, with say quotation marks to focus on the 10?

Matt
I like it too. Lets just put the 10 in quotations "10" i.m.o. and we could aldo make it in white letters to help it stand out from the other black letters.

Whatcha all think?
Old 08-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

Or MAYBE in RED, give it some pooling blood underneath it???
Old 08-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Typical Buck

10 most wanted will be perfect.. Logo looks good too.. I am getting amped to get into the woods.. Keep havin my hunting dreams at night.. making me go nuts.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Typical Buck

I'd be dreaming all night if I had the bucks you have on my land. Total beasts!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

Well guys, I had mentioned in a post out in the forum a couple of weeks back that I was moving to another home and the land I was going to was all new to me, at that time I had made an early "apology" if things didnt go well for me this season as I am not going to have much time to scout.

I made it out there today, I have 80 acres, the land consists of Cedar swamp, two openings, an acre and the other about 5 acres, the rest is thickets,about 2 acres CRP (next to the house), poplar stands and a mix of hardwoods, Birch etc.and a small river tailed off with a creek.

Due to the fact the farm fields are not really nearby I put out some corn with a lil molasses, I put one pile with a cam where the river,CRP and swamp come together, another pile with cam on a small ridge facing the swamp headed to the river about 20 acres away, I seen some good mud trails through it, and one behind the house abit, next to a cuople poplar stands, so we will see what that brings.

Kinda sux that I didnt have more time to scout and I dont want to spend alot of time out there with the season here in Wi being only 2 1/2 weeks away.

Just want you all to know that I am going to bust my balls on this new land, I will put bone on the ground if I have to get a late one!!

Im going to go and get a link to the land and post it, maybe you guys can help me scout it from there although I can tell you that the "birds-eye" doesnt work on it as it stops JUST ACROSS the rd!! I will post it here soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.