2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 5 - Arrows-n-Antlers

Old 09-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

So.....................Whats goin on guys?
Not much Mottz, thanks for asking. I'm just getting excited about getting back out this weekend. And if its raining tomorrow maybe I can get out of work for a little extra huntin time.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got out of work today but its raining so damn hard that I'm just going to get everything ready for this weekend. I'm starting to think the only reason I keep posting on here is to keep a daily journal
Old 09-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Typical Buck

well looks like i will miss season opener. gotta work all weekend ........but i am glad about working too!
Old 09-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a ghost town on here
Old 09-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Looks like a ghost town on here
sure is....lol! i'm usually on here every evening, just don't always post.

man it got up to 90 today here and that's almost 15 degrees above avg. here at this time of year...........supposed to cool down back to norm. next week(70)..........be better hunting for me in this area.

well guess i'll scroll through all the forums before i call it a night. later guys.........
Old 09-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

Hi! Sorry for not being more active. Lots of school and still no internet, and I'm getting a new puppy tomorrow I've got a few deer picked out that we see fairly regularly on our trail cam. I will post a picture next time I'm on a computer instead of a cell phone! A little about myself: I'm 20 years old, engaged to BuckRogers, and have been hunting for one year. He took me to get my first bow and now I'm hooked! I didn't get a deer last year (missed the only one I had a chance to shoot at, misjudged distance). So this will be my first ever deer I have a Mission Menace bow, its pink and I will also be doing early muzzleloader season. The main deer I'm after I picked out when I first started dating my fiance, it was the first time he was on the trail cam so BuckRogers let me name him I call him Wendell. We never saw him again last season, but he's back now along with his friend Brownie (named for his abnormally tall browtines). We have even seen Wendell on a scouting trip standing in the beans. I'm going to have a LOT more time to hunt this year since I'm living at home instead of being away at college. I'm looking forward to shooting my first deer Right now I've been busy with duck and goose hunting, but Friday my season starts and I'm gonna be glued to that stand til I see Wendell or Brownie!
Old 09-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

I'm trying to post a picture from my phone but I don't think its going to work..
Old 09-26-2010, 04:09 AM
Fork Horn

Checkin in from nebraska. Went out on thursday night, saw about 15 mulies. Two small 5x5's and a bunch of does. The mulies might score 105 and were 25 yards away. Gonna keep hunting the good one till the rut starts then I'll move to the river for the whitetails.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had some deer under my stand this morning before shooting light. Seen 1 was a pretty decent buck but I couldn't see my pins or the true size of his rack. So I didn't take a shot. Maybe they'll show up 15 minutes later next time.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

well i'm gonna try and get out sat. eve. after work unless i have sunday off then i'll spend all day hunting sun.

it was good to hear from you tsaxy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.