HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 5 - Arrows-n-Antlers
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 04:05 PM
tsaxybabe
Fork Horn

Hi! Sorry for not being more active. Lots of school and still no internet, and I'm getting a new puppy tomorrow I've got a few deer picked out that we see fairly regularly on our trail cam. I will post a picture next time I'm on a computer instead of a cell phone! A little about myself: I'm 20 years old, engaged to BuckRogers, and have been hunting for one year. He took me to get my first bow and now I'm hooked! I didn't get a deer last year (missed the only one I had a chance to shoot at, misjudged distance). So this will be my first ever deer I have a Mission Menace bow, its pink and I will also be doing early muzzleloader season. The main deer I'm after I picked out when I first started dating my fiance, it was the first time he was on the trail cam so BuckRogers let me name him I call him Wendell. We never saw him again last season, but he's back now along with his friend Brownie (named for his abnormally tall browtines). We have even seen Wendell on a scouting trip standing in the beans. I'm going to have a LOT more time to hunt this year since I'm living at home instead of being away at college. I'm looking forward to shooting my first deer Right now I've been busy with duck and goose hunting, but Friday my season starts and I'm gonna be glued to that stand til I see Wendell or Brownie!