Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20) >

Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20)

Old 09-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Spike

Hell, just checking in.
My name is mike, hunting southern wis, and northern Ill, wis. starts this coming sat. i am pumped , lets kick some ass.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:32 AM
Typical Buck

good to hear from you! im looking forward to this weekend, been waiting for about 8 months!
Old 09-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Site Bouncer

We really do need to come up with a name....How about "Team Dos Equis" (like the beer) as everyone knows Dos Equis means two X's and two X's is the Roman number for 20 so...Team 20

Our avatar can be a cartoon deer with X X over his eyes...get it? dead deer? two X's?

Just throwing it out there...
Old 09-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, the season starts tomorrow. I won't be able to hunt till late afternoon but that seems to be prime time around here anyways. I am in an earn a buck zone so tomorrow will hopefully be full of does. I'll keep ya posted on whats happening and what I see out there.

As for a name, I like "The Glue Factory" myself. Blake posted it a few days ago and I couldn't come up with anything better. For the avatar, a glue bottle with the Dark Horses logo on it seems cool. But if not everyone is down with that idea than it's cool either way. Just trying something outside the box.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by phil_pick
Hey guys, the season starts tomorrow. I won't be able to hunt till late afternoon but that seems to be prime time around here anyways. I am in an earn a buck zone so tomorrow will hopefully be full of does. I'll keep ya posted on whats happening and what I see out there.

As for a name, I like "The Glue Factory" myself. Blake posted it a few days ago and I couldn't come up with anything better. For the avatar, a glue bottle with the Dark Horses logo on it seems cool. But if not everyone is down with that idea than it's cool either way. Just trying something outside the box.

i will be heading out tomorrow afternoon as well...and sunday morning! im also in an earn a buck zone, but i have a buck tag that carried over from last year.... and as for the name team 5 beat us to "the glue factory" name

but the dos equis sounds fine to me.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

hey guys who wants to be captain for this team? i can do it, but if anyone else wants to im fine with that
Old 09-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've added tkycaller to your team.

I'll contact him, he's a good friend of mine. Please welcome him aboard.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

sounds good rob! thanks again for putting on the contest this year
Old 09-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey I'm here!!! Thanks for having me. I hope to contribute to our success. I hunt in Pa. and mostly private land, mostly my own but sometimes venture to friends property that hold big deer, if I'm invited.( HINT,HINT) So "freinds" lets win this thing.... Wags.
Oh yea, I gotta figure out how to change the avatar, That one is from last year....

Last edited by tkycaller; 09-18-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: forgot something.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

good to hear from you and good luck this season!...any ideas for a team name?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.