Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20) >

Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20)

Old 09-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

If ya wanna go after the Dark Horse Team why not the Dead Horse Posse. Nothing to do with antlered deer but we have a goal....lol
Old 09-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Fork Horn

Dead Horse Posse sounds good to me.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Typical Buck

ive got no objections to it.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Site Bouncer

The name works for me!

Just got back from a weekend down in far southern Illinois at my families property. I was setting up bow stands as well as my shotgun stand. Saw lots of deer during the weekend, should be a good year.

I'll make it down there about 5-10 times during the bow season and of course for the shot gun season. Other than that I spend most of the bow season in the middle, north east and north west sections of Illinois.

The season's getting close, I've got all my tags, been shooting a lot the last 5 or so months, I'm ready!
Old 09-21-2009, 03:35 AM
Fork Horn

That name sounds good and blake thanx for vol. for the captain you are on here alot so my vote is for u.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dead Horse Posse and Blakefrautschi for Captain. Thats my vote.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:26 PM
Site Bouncer

Originally Posted by tkycaller
Dead Horse Posse and Blakefrautschi for Captain. Thats my vote.

I'll second that......
Old 09-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey BigJ71 looks like you are right in the middle of big deer country.
I hunted with Rob in Northern Ill. last year and it was great. I did not see a lot of shooters but I want to come back out next year. Good luck to you and all the members of the team. Every inch counts!!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Typical Buck

i'll be heading out friday night till sunday night...hopefully ill get some brown on the ground...maybe with some bone to go with it
Old 09-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Site Bouncer

Originally Posted by tkycaller
Hey BigJ71 looks like you are right in the middle of big deer country.
I hunted with Rob in Northern Ill. last year and it was great. I did not see a lot of shooters but I want to come back out next year. Good luck to you and all the members of the team. Every inch counts!!!!

I wish!! I hunt a little south and east of "big buck land". I'm around Effingham when I hunt with my brother-in-law or up north east in Will county when I'm near my home or north west in Carroll and JoDaviess counties at my friends place(s). I hunt not too far from where you guys did last year near Lanark. My buddy has some property in and near Savana which is just due west of Lanark on 64. I'm going out there next weekend as a matter of fact.

I like to keep it mixed up between those spots and my families property down in the Shawnee Natl. Forrest. I usually end up with about 4-6 deer a year. Hopefully I'll connect on a brute but only time will tell.

Good luck to all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.