Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3) >

Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)

Old 09-14-2009, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well nothing this weekend. Had a small 6 pointer at 15 yards about 2 hours into the season on Saturday but he got a pass as he will all year from me. He had the G3 just starting to form but it would not count as a point on either side. Sure would like to see him in that same spot in 2 years.
Heading back out again this coming Friday after work. Still planning on dropping the first doe I get a chance at. It was just too warm here over the weekend. Highs were in the mid 80's. This weekend they are calling for highs in the upper 60's. That is much more to my liking.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Fork Horn

Well wihunter at least you had some action. Good luck to you this weekend. Season in N.H. opens tomorrow (15th), but I won't get a chance to hunt till the weekend. Weather still warm here;mid 70's, hopefully starts to cool down soon. My freezer is empty,so I will also take a doe if I get a chance to. Good luck to all !!!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Typical Buck

Bow season opens in two weeks here in the great state of Illinois...fingers crossed for a cold front because it has been a bit warm.....highs in the 80s.

Checking trail cams this week.....will let you know what contenders we have!
Old 09-19-2009, 10:40 AM
Spike

Hey guys I just got back from vacation. Monday will be my first time out this year. Good Luck to everyone.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow we are a quiet team. Sure hope it is because everyone is out in the woods hunting. Been hot and dry here and not seeing much at all. We got a couple of drops of rain here last night for the first time in about 4 weeks. Supposed to still be warm this coming weekend but I will be out there again.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Fork Horn

Same here, has been warm and very dry for the past few months, Going to be in mid 80's for the bow opener this weekend. There's also lots of corn and haven't seen much deer movement but I know they're there. Good Luck everyone !
Old 09-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Didn't get a chance to go archery hunting this past weekend. Fishing was just too good to pass up. Only 2 weeks till archery season here and am as ready as can be for it to get here.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Fork Horn

Hunted Sat. and Sun. morning. Weather was actually pretty good; low 40's in the morning so it was actually cool on stand.
Unfortunatly I didn't see anything.Will get out again Fri. morning.
My buddy got a pic. of an 8 pt. on his cam. Not real big, but a definate shooter for this area.Will try to post them. Good luck to all.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)-mdgc0019.jpg   Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)-mdgc0020.jpg  
Old 09-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Typical Buck

nice buck there oldvt. Well, still got 10 days till archery season here but today I turn 18 yeas old so now I can hunt by myself instead of needing an adult on the same stretch of property. Good luck hunting everyone.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:12 AM
Fork Horn

Happy Birthday crazed!! I remember when I turned 18, hell it was only 39 years ago! I would love to run into that buck this weekend. It's 5AM. right now and 70 degrees;but the weatherman says back to normal by the weekend. Hope the next 10 days go by fast for you, good luck on your season opener.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.