Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3) >

Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)

Old 09-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I vote for Walleyes avator as well. Have a great time fishing out there and be safe on the water and use sunblock. I won't be around all weekend either as I only get on here at work. Lots to do this weekend and I am going to take advantage of the great weather and get a lot of stuff done as well.

Crazed sorry to hear about the yotes. Best of luck getting them. They are tough to hunt.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

I am still around- sorry the shop has been real bizzy its that time of year. I dont care about the name guys what ever you all come up with will be fine. I have been checkin the cams a few ok ones, I think they need another year or two. I will try to post them.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

Definitely like walleyes avatar better!!

Dropped the skies last couple days...limited out on geese in 45 mins this morning and killed 3 banded honkers!! We had a blast and labor day we plan to pile em up again!

Checking trail cams in a week or so...fingers crossed! Check in later!!
Old 09-08-2009, 05:45 AM
Fork Horn

It sounds like Walleyes avatar should become the Official avatar
of Team Lung Lancers. What do you think Crazedbowhunter??
How is the war on coyotes doing? Hope everyone had a good, safe Holiday!!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got all the clothes washed up and ready to go for Saturday. Early season I am looking to put some meat in the freezer. Would love it if a nice buck would come by but the first doe that comes my way will have a Montec CS heading her way.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by wihunter402
Got all the clothes washed up and ready to go for Saturday. Early season I am looking to put some meat in the freezer. Would love it if a nice buck would come by but the first doe that comes my way will have a Montec CS heading her way.
Good Luck, We want to hear all about it!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Typical Buck

I say we just make walleye's avatar the official one for our team. No luck on the yotes yet, and thank god they havent hit again yet. Weekend after next I will be heading down to Mayland for a little bowhunting. Plan on going in a spot where I had a run in with a 10 point last year when it was too dark to shoot.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Typical Buck

So, is anyones season opening up soon? I am gonna be heading down to MD next weekend and from what i have heard there has been atleast 30 deer a night in the fields on the farm I will be hunting. There's a very good chance I am gonna be tagging a deer, just hope its one of the big boys down there.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:57 AM
Fork Horn

Good Luck Crazed , My season opens Sept. 26th haven't seen much when scouting yet there's lots of corn this year and hard to see deer movement.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:46 AM
Fork Horn

This pic was on a buddy's trailcam about 150 yds. from my stand !!
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Lung Lancer's Thread (3)-bear-pics-017.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.