Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Week 6 talk

Old 02-16-2008, 04:53 PM

Default RE: Week 6 talk

I hear a lot of whining with great scores. I think I'll just have a beer!

Old 02-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

ASlowLearner,
What's up with you not calling me back to shoot with you. Yea, I would have embarrassed you, but then you wouldnt have had to drink alone....or was that the idea.?..hmm...
Old 02-17-2008, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I will try not to whine too much, and I certainly don't have a great score. I have been sick most of the week with the flu and trying to catch up on work the little time I wasn't sick, so I was very happy to get some shooting in today. (My son was very happy, also, as he doesn't like to shoot without me.) I slida little with my score this week, but I am sure a few more days of regular shooting will get me back in the swing of things. One more week to go.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:58 AM

Arjuna - As with Gundeck (except being sick) it's been very hard to find the time to shoot. I figured with the weather comming in, I'd best shoot between trips to the road laying concrete on Saturday to prevent a severe erosion problem going on out there. You don't need an invite or reason to stop by and sip on a cold one any time you want! Think I'm going out to Rucker this afternoon to place a camera. I still want to stick one of those hogs before it gets too hot.