Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46) >

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Community

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Old 10-14-2008, 02:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Hope your right partner..I'll give it my best..
C7
Old 10-14-2008, 07:45 AM
Fork Horn

Hey everybody here is my deer I got Saturday!!!!!!!!!!My dad and I ended up rolling the four-wheeler trying to get it out of the woods. We tracked him saturday nightwhen I got him, but when we found him he was still partway alive so we had to go back and get him sunday.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats! that's a really, really nice buck!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Typical Buck

Hell Yea Brittany, That is a Beauty!!!!! Way to get our team on the board. I think you might be the first girl up there.... Congrats!!!!

btw, Can't wait to see the score
Old 10-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

You wern't kidding when you said you got a big one. Congrats again
Old 10-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

Well Monday wasn't very eventfull I only saw 2 deer, one of my worst outings yet. This Sat I'll be hitting the spot where i saw al my big deer. Haven't hunted there in a few weeks. So we'll see what happens. I hope I can get on the board much like Brittany did .

Sean and Chuck I have a feeling this is your weekend.

Good Luck to all that are going out.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: OUTLAW 7

Hey guys, my name is Bob, from Kentuckyand I'm new at this and trying to play catch up to all the new stuff going on. I just got out of the service after 18 years and getting back into the real world of hunting something that won't shoot back.Ihavn't shot a bow or been able to hunt the last twelve years. Got a new bow earlier this year and really like it. Reflex Charger, any thoughts?
Hi Bob welcome back home. I wish you all the best this hunting season. On the main forum you'll find all the answers to your bow question needs. Good luck this year and welcome to the forum.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

Good Luck in the morning. I have some good news that i heard through the grapevine, last week they picked the corn right by one of my hunting spots and the guy that lives by there said that he saw two nice buck run out of it. he said that they were as big as the one my brother shot last year and that was a nice deer. this spot has alot of promise. before the corn got real tall my dad saw 12 does and fawns in the general area. and there is alot of human traffic and scent around that the deer have gotten use to since it is right next to a gun range. i think i know where i will be in 2 weeks.
2 weeks can't get here fast enough now that our team is on the baord , and in a big way.I would be going nuts if I haven't been outin the woods yet.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great Buck Brittany, Congrats.

And they replaced you on my team [&o]! []! !

Glad you took a beauty though!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Kreagerm

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

Good Luck in the morning. I have some good news that i heard through the grapevine, last week they picked the corn right by one of my hunting spots and the guy that lives by there said that he saw two nice buck run out of it. he said that they were as big as the one my brother shot last year and that was a nice deer. this spot has alot of promise. before the corn got real tall my dad saw 12 does and fawns in the general area. and there is alot of human traffic and scent around that the deer have gotten use to since it is right next to a gun range. i think i know where i will be in 2 weeks.
2 weeks can't get here fast enough now that our team is on the baord , and in a big way.I would be going nuts if I haven't been outin the woods yet.
Hate to say this but i think i will have to leave work early next week. my dad says that i should be hunting now. he saw 7 on the other side of the creek by where i hunt tonight. i might go this weekend if it is cool enough and the wind is right.

Quick Reply: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.