Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Elowapi Thread (15) >

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Community

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Old 08-21-2008, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 15 Thread

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

I smell a little "team stacking".... That's okay, you have the half rack smacker on your team.
But Rob's half racks are bigger than some's full racks. I gotta feeling he is going to nail something huge this season.
I didn't mention Rob, hmmmmm, Cougar dis's his own teammate and then tries to cover it up in the same sentence.....
Old 08-21-2008, 06:59 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

I smell a little "team stacking".... That's okay, you have the half rack smacker on your team.
But Rob's half racks are bigger than some's full racks. I gotta feeling he is going to nail something huge this season.
I didn't mention Rob, hmmmmm, Cougar dis's his own teammate and then tries to cover it up in the same sentence.....
I guess I could have used a better choice of words. Not dissin him, just promoting him. His recent bucks have a lot of character and to be honest I haven't done much the last few years. So its his year and my year to shine. Of course with the lineup we have I feel very good about our chances!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

3 Rob/PA Bowyer
14 MGH_PA
38 drhntr178
142 rybohunter
125 KShunter
69 Cougar Mag
426 Bluetickhunter
247 Ldiebol13
179 mauser06
279 Theinespine3

W_T_F is this stacked team

You are my preseason pick[:-]
Old 08-21-2008, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sweet... Hey Guys... I like the team! It's good to see some familiar faces. I'm anxious to see what our team can do!... seems like season can't get here fast enough

A little about me... My name is Joey & i'm 26. The biggest aspect of my hunting season this fall will me my close proximaty to my hunting areas. For the past 7 years I've been living 2.5 - 3 hrs away... but after my wife & I moved, we're now 10-25 minutes away. So it'll open up a lot of time for us to hunt. I plan on hunting every weekend, and most of the weekdays (evenings), until I can get a buck.

So far i've been seeing an excellent crop of bucks... without about a dozen bucks in the 120-170 range on camera. There are some good crops planted on the key fields I hunt, so I'm pretty stoked for season!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

man did i miss this!!

ughhhh 6 weeks to go yet....thats alright...its still 85+ degrees out...these next 6 weeks will fly for me...

im goin to fling some arrows....i got a little catchin up to do after being on vacation...err...i mean working at cape cod all summer (those 45" Decapitators are fussy about flight )

ya'll be nice to the wannabes TRYING to smack talk on us....i already smell fear...i think we already are winning with post count!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

If nothing else, this team is going to have one hell of a time busting chops and telling stories in our thread. We are going to have so much traffic we are going to need a stop light.

Joey,
Glad to hear the good news about being close to your spots, that’s got to help a ton.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: kshunter

Sweet... Hey Guys... I like the team! It's good to see some familiar faces. I'm anxious to see what our team can do!... seems like season can't get here fast enough

A little about me... My name is Joey & i'm 26. The biggest aspect of my hunting season this fall will me my close proximaty to my hunting areas. For the past 7 years I've been living 2.5 - 3 hrs away... but after my wife & I moved, we're now 10-25 minutes away. So it'll open up a lot of time for us to hunt. I plan on hunting every weekend, and most of the weekdays (evenings), until I can get a buck.

So far i've been seeing an excellent crop of bucks... without about a dozen bucks in the 120-170 range on camera. There are some good crops planted on the key fields I hunt, so I'm pretty stoked for season!
Welcome aboard Joey. I remember some of your past deer...that one in the avatar is an absolute stud!

Ryan, what engineering field are you in?

Mauser, are you hunting in or around your new house, or are you sticking to your old properties this year? I remember you made mention of finding some good sign near your new house last year.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm actually pulling for Rybo to kill a good one. Seems like forever since we've seen the boonie hat.[8D]
Old 08-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mauser06

man did i miss this!!

ughhhh 6 weeks to go yet....thats alright...its still 85+ degrees out...these next 6 weeks will fly for me...

im goin to fling some arrows....i got a little catchin up to do after being on vacation...err...i mean working at cape cod all summer (those 45" Decapitators are fussy about flight )

ya'll be nice to the wannabes TRYING to smack talk on us....i already smell fear...i think we already are winning with post count!
BTW this is the shortest post mauser will have this year Be prepared to read
Old 08-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

man i couldnt imagine having to travely 2.5-3hrs to hunt....heck, my new house we moved to during the RUTT last season, i can walk out my back door and hunt...will do so a time or 2 though the area somewhat stinks....between kids, atvs and dirtbikes, and 100 other "hunters" its rough...but available...man i couldnt imagine that drive....i will rarely drive over an hour to a coon hunting competition!

joey...how bout one like the one in your avatar??? i remember that bad boy....that'll carry my 60"er well if im so lucky hopefully the biggun comes by and i can let the air outta him first coz i have a feeling im still trigger happy...though id LIKE to hold out for a little nicer buck than barely legal....for my own sake....you can learn more from hunting than shooting the first legal buck....i KNOW that...chances are 50/50...if i know i'll have solid hunting time, i may hold out a bit...we'll see....i dont know till im at full draw

Quick Reply: Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.