HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 07:53 AM
MGH_PA
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 15 Thread

ORIGINAL: kshunter

Sweet... Hey Guys... I like the team! It's good to see some familiar faces. I'm anxious to see what our team can do!... seems like season can't get here fast enough

A little about me... My name is Joey & i'm 26. The biggest aspect of my hunting season this fall will me my close proximaty to my hunting areas. For the past 7 years I've been living 2.5 - 3 hrs away... but after my wife & I moved, we're now 10-25 minutes away. So it'll open up a lot of time for us to hunt. I plan on hunting every weekend, and most of the weekdays (evenings), until I can get a buck.

So far i've been seeing an excellent crop of bucks... without about a dozen bucks in the 120-170 range on camera. There are some good crops planted on the key fields I hunt, so I'm pretty stoked for season!
Welcome aboard Joey. I remember some of your past deer...that one in the avatar is an absolute stud!

Ryan, what engineering field are you in?

Mauser, are you hunting in or around your new house, or are you sticking to your old properties this year? I remember you made mention of finding some good sign near your new house last year.