Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Thnx guys, man you said it Silver!! Freinds, beer, a good buck and a grill, nuff said

OMG!!!!!! MM thats incredible!!! Thats seriously just beautiful, youre my new hero!!

Here are some pics of my shotgun buck from yesterday, not a whopper but Im happy, was a good day.

Old 12-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Typical Buck

Not a whopper!
What the hell! I'm moving to MD! Get that car out of the garage!

What's with the buck bomb? You trying to get a lil kick back lol.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great job Diesel, MM, pick me up on your way through!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

Not a whopper!
What the hell! I'm moving to MD! Get that car out of the garage!

What's with the buck bomb? You trying to get a lil kick back lol.
Thnx Rob.
MM< I'll move the car to my brothers garage, bring the family, theres plenty of room, cable TV, heat, you even have a TIG welder and an air compressor in the garagehehe.

Actually MM, Rick Schmidt who owns Buck Bomb is a personal friend, hes been helping me out with marketing my business and giving me pointers. I told him I would usehis stuffthis year, which I honestly have done as often as I could. I was curious to see the results as I used to bea Still Steamin, Code Blue and James Valley scent guy. Yesterday, I had my first honestly bad experience with Buck Bombeven though I was lucky enough to take a buck.I have been taking it up in my stands, and spraying short bursts every few minutes when I get some little wind burts or a breeze that pops up. Well yesterday one of the times I hit the button and the wind changed direction in a mili second andblew it back in my face hard. It was in my nostrils, on my lips, all over my mask. You ever taste Doe pee? Tastes like chicken! Looking back over my season, I cant complain one bit. Myself and my hunting buddies have seen far less deer than normal overall, some of them are still skunked for the season for gun, bow and BP probably because they are using Code Blue lol, Ive been pretty lucky to get 3 decent bucks and some Does, probably because of my camo [8D]
Old 12-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mantis the man cave looks great! If we dont move this year I need to put me one up in the yard, My house is only 1200 sq ft and the hole thing is a man cave right now (good thing my wife is eat up with hunting as bad as I am.)

Great pics Diesel, If my luck does not change soon I may have to Buck Bomb me one.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:56 PM

im not dead guys!

to be honest, ive deer hunted SO much this year that ive taken the last two weekends off. did some duck hunting, but thats about it.

ive basically been working on rigging the boat for bowfishing, duck huntin, and gettin my coyote hunting setup ready.

ill be bowhunting quite a bit over christmas break. We have 6 days of school left, then were out for two weeks or so. who knows what will happen, but it doesnt look bright at this point. Anything brown had a bounty on it during rifle seasonaround the farm i hunt. all the small bucks that weve been passing were slayed one farm over. Hopefully one of the big boys went into hiding and made it through.ill be huntng the REALLY thick stuff from this point out.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hang in there Trevor, December deer hunting in Ky was always good to me when I lived there, Even taged a 140" 8 pt on Dec 30th one year! It ain't over till its over. I may head back down that way right after christmas if I can swing it. My Daughter in law shot a 140+ right in the shoulder bone when we were down in Nov looked for it for 2 days and could not find it, but I knew it was non fatal shot soon as I looked at the arrow.
It only takes a few seconds for things to turn in your favor, Good Luck.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

DANG GUYS!! Usually I check in and theres nothing but my old posts to read! I come back and shazaam you guys go post crazy!!

Sliver ~ that buck pic is awe inspiring what did that brute score?? Great Great Buck what year was that??

Mantis ~ thanks for the score and that "man room" is too cool. Gonna start on mine this winter! (it won't be quite as fancy as yours, at least initially)..I'm jealous!

Diesel ~ another nice buck!! You better hang a stand with my name on it! If that invitation is sincere I'm coming down next yearand honestly I'd be happy just running the camera for you! You've had quite the successful season!
Old 12-11-2007, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I keep going back over and over looking at MMs man cave, that its bad a$$.

GR8, we can certainly make plans, you know "hopefully" we'll be travelin some next year so we will have to coordinate a few days, a week, or whatever around my way. Ive got an nice barn you can shack up in, or, a heated chicken coupe as well with fresh eggs for breakfast : )

We just aquired another 1,200 acres to hunt right next to our 2 adjoining properties yesterday, so we havewell over 3,000 adjoining acres to hunt bordered by roads and a golf course of all things in the middle of nowhere. The new property has much more hardwwods to hunt which is AWESOME!! We got lucky, the new property was for sale for the last 2 years. A hunting group had leased it to hunt while it was for sale the past few years. One of the gun hunters from the lease group threatened the owner ofour properties niece with a gun. He threatened to shoot her and the horse this past Sunday, no Sunday hunting allowed in MD that day, and the girls including my wifehave permission to ride that property on Sunday during hunting season. The police came, a big stink was made. Long story short, the owner of the properties we huntis in the process of buyingthe property today and tomorrow. The current owner agreed to throw the other guys off and we now have exclusive permission to hunt it. Talk about getting lucky!! 6 of us hunt it, with only 3 of us being bow hunters.

Old 12-11-2007, 09:07 PM

sweet deal diesel....all that land and soooo few hunters.....umm....need some help?

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.